Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    uhh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...item3363b68b77

$99

but ships to USA only, even if u get them to ship to a mail forwarding service like shipito.com thats only $99 +$9 domestic + $9 handling fee + whatever international shipping is...still gotta be cheaper than $300

cant be that hard to install urself
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    No Problems
    There is a red one running around Brisvegas with colour coded, looks sweet

Pic of mine FWIW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0010..JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	251.1 KB 
ID:	17406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8299..jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	17407  

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 CU2 Euro Lux
    Thanks furythree for the ebay motors link. Had a bit of look at them, but I'm not sure their genuine as it states "Genuine Acura Color-Matched Splash Guards" which could mean only the colour is genuine. Don't want to risk it mate and the shipping sounds a bit fiddley. I know you might think I have more money than brains but I prefer to stick to Honda Genuine Accessories. I'm also heading off on a country trip very shortly (with some gravel roads) and I need them on ASAP and dealer has them in stock. I value your opinion & advice, thanks again.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 CU2 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    No Problems
    There is a red one running around Brisvegas with colour coded, looks sweet

Pic of mine FWIW
    Thanks for the close up pics, they look great. Neat & tidy fit and look like their meant to be there. Notice you got door protectors, I was thinking about getting them too. I've got the same rear spoiler as yours; doesn't it just finish the rear end off beautifully- IMO the car seems naked without one. I gotta admit I just love the new shape, it has areal "on road presence" about it (IMO) and why I own one. Cheers mate.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Couldn't agree more
    Was at in laws last night parked in their drive and with the light from the garage, it is a thing of beauty. Wish I had the camera, would have made for a very nice photo
    Door protection good, if you get them, make sure they (the dealer) can put them on straight, LHS is actually crooked on mine, particularly rear door, only slightly but it still annoys me, but don't want to pull off because of glue.

Enjoy your road trip, you will be even more in love with the Euro after a long drive.

My plans definitely have included the mud guards on a Volcano Grey CU2. I think they look awesome and really fill the car out nicely. Very classy with the stock 18" on the luxury.
    The white ones are not bad either.