Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Haha, good catch there spoon fit...

I wonder what will Honda say about selling an 'illegal' part (read: fog lights) in Australia.
    If it's illegal, why they are allowed to sell and even installed it as a factory setting..... hmmm...
    Someone said to me it's the same analogy as selling NOS kit.... you can sell but you can't use it.... but in the case of fog lights, we have all dealers in Australia selling fogs as a standard factory settings on several models....
    And I guess the basic measurement of the car will stay remain the same... it's just a matter of putting more accesories and stuffs on it....

Any other idea? I wonder if there's a police officer being a member of this forum whom we can asked the opinion for...haha

Oh by the way... If it's really 'illegal'... BAGGA ME I'm in trouble then...

Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    ur B18C type s jazz got fog light too?

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    How many of those Commodore S SS HSV and Ford XR6 XR8 FPV driving with fog lights on in the bright sunny morning and afternnon.. Those lights annoy the sh*t out of me as they really make the opposite direction cars suffers...

I dun think any of them got fined ...

yeah i donno why they do that? any solid reason?

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    fog lights are legal if it come with factory standard

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    yeah i donno why they do that? any solid reason?
    Yeah .. the only reason I can think of is... "Look at me, I've got a Holden or Ford xxx ..." kinda attitute..

No offence to those who is driving one of those cars.. but I think it is totally unnecessary... unless it comes with standard factory turn on by default when the car starts ???

I got a friend of mine who stopped by the police for turning the fogs on. Although the road was wet and raining at that time and he tried to make an excuse by saying the road's wet and raining, bla bla, he still got fined for $100.... that's sucks.... I don't think he turned it on for any single 'funny' reason beside he really need it since it's night, road was wet, and it's raining..... yet he still got $100 fine.....sigh... ... poor guy...

He told me to be really extra super duper carefull when using the fogs.... he seems to be soo paranoid now...haha... poor guy

factory foglights or aftermarket foglights?

He got factory fogs (VTi-S)...
    I got Honda fogs installed recently (bought it from Honda overseas).
    So that means mine is illegal and his is legal?
    Sooo confusing....

Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    factory foglights or aftermarket foglights?

no, both legal, i thougth ur friend installed aftermarket one

tell the police to f*k off hahaha..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Type S
    ok... Now i have already ask the police is the FOG LIGHT Legal or not

FOG LIGHT can be use. if the road is really2 foggy , and ussually when the road is foggy the police will inform throught radio station or television, other than police notice, The fog light is illegal to be used.

Note: in raining day you not allowed to use. because if u turn on fog light the other driver infront of you in the raining day will be see your car using a HIGH BEAM (due to rain reflection)

Source: Victoria Police