Another navigation question.... Cl9

HEY GUYS..

STILL NO LUCK FINDING A EURO WITH NAV IN WHITE..........06 - 07....

HOW MUCH WOULD THE NAVIGATION UPGRADE COST FROM HONDA AND IS IT POSIBLE TO TAKE THE UNIT OUT OF A "DONATING" EURO AND SLAP IT IN MINE??

I UNDERSTAND THERE'S A DVD UNIT IN THE BOOT AND THE HEAD UNIT IN THE DASH... ARE THE WIRING HARNESS' THE SAME AND ALL THE CABLES THERE???

THANKS HEAPS COS I'VE FOUND SO MANY NICE ONES BUT NO NAV...

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    I'm not sure what you intention are but really its gonna cost a bucket load to get this put in. You may as well get an after market one from alpine, kenwood, pioneer ect.

The OEM on has the DVD Unit in the bottom of the sat nav screen. The screen alone will set you back about $1000 - $1500 and the DVD Unit about $500 - $800, plus the DVD Sat Nav Maps which cost $400. If you really wanna spend that much... go for it but its never as good as the Aftermarket ones. Ohh and Wiring looms... i dun even know but i'm sure that will cost a bit.

But Good luck with a White euro with Nav. I'm sure they are out there you just gotta wait till one comes up.

PS... dont write in caps cos its rude... makes you sound like your yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by ejc_installations View Post
    HEY GUYS..

STILL NO LUCK FINDING A EURO WITH NAV IN WHITE..........06 - 07....

HOW MUCH WOULD THE NAVIGATION UPGRADE COST FROM HONDA AND IS IT POSIBLE TO TAKE THE UNIT OUT OF A "DONATING" EURO AND SLAP IT IN MINE??

I UNDERSTAND THERE'S A DVD UNIT IN THE BOOT AND THE HEAD UNIT IN THE DASH... ARE THE WIRING HARNESS' THE SAME AND ALL THE CABLES THERE???

THANKS HEAPS COS I'VE FOUND SO MANY NICE ONES BUT NO NAV...
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!