Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

Double DIN GPS system installed in CL9 Euro :D

Just got my Pioneer Double DIN installed today

Will post pics soon seems to be ok so far..just want to have my steering wheel controls back

Here's a pic:

Last edited by richard_k; 30-09-2010 at 08:27 AM.
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury
    lol i got a clarion single din installed in mine up the top, rmoved the stacker n gt the aftermarket controls etc, i now have no use of the steering wheel controls bar the cruise control, n now no backlights liht up either. Doesnt other me all that much though
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury- stock as a rock. *Stereo now installed!- too much to list but it's off it's head lol

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    i have the same gps head unit in my car hehe just curious what you use to fill in the gap on both sides of the head unit coz there should be a small gap.....also how the sound quality? im thinking of changing new speaker coz the sound quality sorta sucks in my car atm =(

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    haha cool yeah i'm not to sure what was used aye. sound quality actually isn't too bad but yeah i wanna upgrade too to make it better. I was thinking replace front and rear and get a sub
    has yours got a small gap?
    lol my aerial was mounted outside on the bonnet :| haa
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Bumping this up for more info and photos!

Edit: I learnt how to use the search button...
    Last edited by npcan2; 08-10-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    um just ordered it through my honda dealer. Called up and gave them the part number..came in the next day!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Nice! I think I will do the same!
    Are there any double din GPS units that only do GPS? I don't have any need for dvd or anything like that.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    um well iuse mine mainly for ipod and gps..don't think it actually has proper dvd playback but yeah just have a look around

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    awsome work !!! looks like its fits snug ay ?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    sure does makes it look much better don't you think?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Whats the model number of your unit Richard? How much did you pay? PM me if you want.

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    yeha mate it was a pioneer F310BT, $599 from wow and cost me $200 for the install so pree cheap for the unit. JB had it for $899