Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    Quote Originally Posted by act_gooner View Post
    Every decision you make in life has an opportunity cost. It depends on how much you value having a nice car.
    A lesson in economics, good going haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by ninzee View Post
    r u sure ur insurance gets void for that cause my m8 claimed after having an accident and all they did was just not pay him for wateva wasnt listed, for eg. he didnt get money for his system
    All comes down to the the company an how harsh they evaulate the car with processing claims... I dont personally know anyone that has ever gone through that experience, but from what iev been told, brothers misses works with AAMI... that can happen, its worst with ppl with coilovers, wide rims to name a few, any thing that can be deemed to create a more hazardeous vehicle to say. I doubt u can argue that ur vehicle is made safer with those mods, as again the situation falls under that u have illegal mods, not adr approved

But generally sound system they dont care about, its more so the illegal mods ppl do, suspension mods, cutting the reo bar to fit cooler
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by waix View Post
    A lesson in economics, good going haha
    Lol, economics applies to everything.

When comparing Insurance companies be aware value car insured for.

Coles for example may have an attractive premium. it agreed value could be significantly lower.

Correct, iselect tends to lead you to this company called Aria? I think, and they value a DC2R for about 10g's, and I ended up going with BUPA, valued at 16, and in the case of an accident, if you compare the pda side by side, BUPA offers way more.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    I would stay away from iselects policies, they have an interest in selling you that cover due to them receiving a nice kickback from the insurer. Its also an insurer that is for high risk people and for those that have made a stack of claims in 5 years. I also know that due to this reason people have a very hard time claiming.
    Oh and BUPA are a health insurance company, not only that their health covers suck and pay out crap so I can imagine their car insurance not being any better.

Wrong my repairer had very hard troubles cause they do very good work but bupa us decent on ther list