Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20

window wipers!!!

hey everyone just wondering what are the best window wipers and what do u guys choose??
    Living Life To The Maxxxxx!!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    plain one blade natural rubber. replace twice a year winter/summer.
    none of that silicone multi rib bullchit.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    Good question man . Iv been reading up on the bracketless wipers for ages and like still dunno if il buy them but they look nice. And must be pretty good for Toyota to put them on there aurions as OEM wipers.
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    yeah i dont know whats good i was thinking BOSCH AEROTWIN WIPER BLADE KIT for 60$ on ebay?? anyone got these wipers any good??

Aero blade style from any of the major brands, bosch Is the priciest, but super cheap have trindon and I've used them. Repco carry theirs, eBay have them, and a guy was selling some here. The curved designmeans better coverage. Last ages, have had them on an Ed civic for 3 odd years. It's like looking thru a new window when it rains

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    I used to use bosch aerotwin. Went through 5 kits on 4 differnt cars and came to the conclusion that although they look pro they don't seem to last all that long. My cars are always parked indoors and use kept to a minimal.

I now only use oem blades on my cars. My Honda ones cost $50 and my Porsche ones cost $120 but I can swear by them. Nothing beats oem.

A cheaper alternative is tridon. Their 'aero' wipers are pretty decent as well as their standard arm + wiper replacement kits.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    alrite sweet thanks heaps for that ill go get some oem

Weird that ur Bosch didn't last long, as I mentioned I've had a set going on 3 yrs always parked outside and no issues. Tridon r good value as well, on my eg for a yr and still clears well

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Using PIAA silicone refills. Cost AU$36 for the pair and they have lasted me since 2007.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    rainx

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    ^^^^^^ I use rainx too. It's really good stuff. Gotta make sure you don't leave any residue on the windscreen though. Otherwise it looks like your driving through fog lol

My Bosch Aerotwins have been fine for almost 2 years. Bought them March 09 or something...Supercheapauto sold them back then for ~$29 each.