Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    i pulled a 2.1 with toyo R1R's 195/55/15
    thats a good time, still those are also fairly close to being a semi slick, but not to the extent that it needs to be explained that they are actually street legal lol when someone does a 2.1 on Bob Jane allrounders i'll be impressed lol :P

just shows there are some bl**dy good street tryes around, obviously it would be a different story around the circuit though

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Well to show you some videos of a DC2R, down a strip, heres mine (i do miss it soo much after watching them all )

My DC2R when it only had a CAI and stripped interior (very first run in the video) 14.3 with a 2.1 60ft on RE001

My DC2R when it had I/H/E stripped interior - 13.9 with a 2.0 60ft on R888

Enjoy!, all about practice..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Shorter gear ratios

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz_Striker View Post
    ^^^^ knows his sh*t lol sounds pretty simple OP, either turbo or a few simple mods and for 3K you'll have your nose in front. that tyre info surprised me, i want some of those R888's
    for 3k you will get the ECU and half of the pipework required to turbocharge the engine...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    for 3k you will get the ECU and half of the pipework required to turbocharge the engine...
    What about a second hand setup? I thought that was talked about earlier or something?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Get a good traction bar. Make sure you have good tyres. B20 maybe? Also what Hondata are you getting? Might sound lame but things like Launch Control and Full Throttle Shift might improve your times.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG hatch
    Has anyone thought if the s2k is stock or modded? im assuming he will also want to 'win' and may have a few tricks up his sleeve too!! Goodluck cihanvtec, should be a good day for you all..
    If it aint VTEC .........Fix it!!

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ok im going to shut this down.... OP obviously doesnt have much interet, and throwing random ideas at the issue isnt going to help. OP go and give it a shot, and come back and tell us. If you have a reaosn why i should reopen this, PM me please.
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316