Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK,EVO6,350z
    Agreed, My mates S2k has nothing on my Evo 6 and my car is pretty much running stock engine

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by RR-04-RR View Post
    200KW? only way to get 200kw from a B series is a turbo, you might not know this but S2000 are pretty average when it comes to the 1/4 mile, its alot hard to launch a RWD than a FWD
    At the end of the day, it comes down to experience on whether you guys have been to the strip or not, if you guys havent, be prepared to have a slow time for the both of you.
    I managed to get a 13.9 with I/H/E with semis, but that did take alot practice before reaching that time
    Only 13.9? Id figure it be just as fast as a mild modded S14 :S Running in the 12.5 second bracket

Considering the ITR out performs the S14 stock for stock, same deal with DC5R an S15
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Only 13.9? Id figure it be just as fast as a mild modded S14 :S Running in the 12.5 second bracket

Considering the ITR out performs the S14 stock for stock, same deal with DC5R an S15
    lol serz ?? turbo > n/a

yes stock for stock they are similar. but when u put money in, a modded turbo car will bust a modded n/a car.

k swaped EG's run those 12 sec times with good drivers
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    you wanna beat the the s2k?

Heres what you do.

Buy yourself a k20 out of a DC5r

you go and buy every single part out of the JUN catalogue.

Then you go and buy a 1000hp Turbonetics turbo, a Full Race exhaust manifold, and get a custom intake manifold made up

Then you get an ECU, maybe like a Hondata, and get it tuned, you should be able to pull at least 900Hp at the front wheels

Then, to top it off, you get yourself a Nitrous kit. Maybe like a 200Hp shot.

Then youll beat the s2k.

I mean, of course, this will probably all cost you upwards of 100 thousand dollars, once you factor all the supporting mods in, like the fuel system, as well as tyres that can put that sort of power to the ground, etc etc etc.

But you didnt give us a budget to work with, so what else did you expect someone to say?

Maybe give us a little more info, about things liek how much you wanna spend, and we can give you some real advice.
    uhh you don't need that much to beat an s2k.... Just a proper K24 swap with tune would probably beat it, if anything get a SC like BYP on top. total would be like 15k supercharged not 100k.
    Last edited by RtN; 03-01-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post

lol i was stating you need a turbo to get 200kw, My dc2r was N/A with only intake headers and exhaust... to reach a 13.9

Perhaps you read it wrong??

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    lmao im like lmao

i sure as fuk hope he read it wrong.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RtN View Post
    uhh you don't need that much to beat an s2k.... Just a proper K24 swap with tune would probably beat it, if anything get a SC like BYP on top. total would be like 15k supercharged not 100k.
    face palm

i dont think you understand his post.

op, drag slicks + tune= guaranteed win (assuming you can drive)

should be good for low to mid 13's
    Last edited by u mad?; 03-01-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    face palm

i dont think you understand his post.

op, drag slicks + tune= guaranteed win (assuming you can drive)

should be good for low to mid 13's
    lol THANKYOU! thats the sort of reply i was looking for.. and yepp ive got enough experience on track so a few warm up runs is all that will be required

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ok, i can see the bloke wants a fair go, and some advice here, before i give mine, im going to warn everyone here. The next post that doesnt offer helpful advice will be deleted and the user infracted for spamming. No warnings.

OP, if you want it in a straight line... and the S2K is stock, just do you IHE plus flywheel and heavy clutch and a computer tune... other than that its a lot of practice on the strip.... its like a peice of string though, there are too many variables man...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    If you wanna spend some more money, and youve got an ecu coming, so youll be able to tune it, maybe look into cams as well.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    A honda
    bigger tb, better intake manifold, hondata + tune and a 4.9 fd xD
    TeamDIY
    You gotta pay to play!
    Built, not bought

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    practice practice x 99999
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....