Thread: Hi

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R

Hi

Hey Honda fans,

My names Luke, I bought a Honda Integra DC5 Type R about 2 months back an thought I'd jump onto Ozhonda to share my experiences and answers with all you more experienced Honda enthusiasts, so here I'am. Anyways, to cut a long story short, my first car was a VZ holden ute...Pffft! When I first bought it I thought it was the bees knees, then... I bought the Type R! Well F*#k me dead, wasn't I wrong about the ute, my father in law first got me interested in honda's, talking about VTEC and variable valve timing etc. Now, I look at Honda's ( a manufacturer I never thought I'd buy a car from) a totally different way! I thought I loved the car when I first bought it but now a mate an me take our cars to Winton Motor Raceway when ever possible, and the Integra just shinned on the track even with 50% of tread left on the tyres an my eyes opened even more after that experience!

Just for those curious people, this is a list of things that are on the Integra:

Hasport Engine Mounts

Skunk 2 Intake Manifold

Skunk 2 70 mm Throttle Body

Skunk 2 Fuel Rail

550cc Injectors

Brace button clutch

Light weight flywheel

Injen CAI

Hondata K - Pro ECU

Buddy Club N1 Coilovers + damper adjustable

Ultra racing Strut Braces

Slotted brake rotors

And soon some Enkei light weight rims! Yay

Well anyway, anyone who's read my post please add me, Im new to the scene and would like to share my Honda interests with all you guys!

Cheers, Luke

Member Array
    Car:
    na2 typeR
    Welcome to Oz Honda Luke,

now post some pics up of your R with those hektikkk mods