Member Array
    Car:
    EK SEDAN

Wobble at low revs

hi guys

my car is doing this weird thing where is wobbles in a low gear at high revs and also happens in low revs on high gears? most of the time on the motorway not so apparent on streets. any idea what my problem could be?

Cheers
    Last edited by DLO01; 15-01-2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: additional information

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5-B16A
    I had the same problem with my car.. It wobbled and made noises..

My solution maybe is to check your engine mounts they might be loose which needs to be retightened..

Jase
    A hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come. - Brainiac

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Wheel balance?

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    EK SEDAN
    ill have a go with the engine mounts thanks jace89.
    i shall try the wheel balance but i have tried it before it when away for a bit but i realised it happened again once i drove on the m4 but ill give it a shot. cheers Chauster =)

Member Array
    Car:
    EK SEDAN
    nice car btw Chauster

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    How's the tread on your tyres? My dad's car had a bit of camber wear on the right front side, so we rotated it to the back, which solved our wobbly/shuddering problem.

Otherwise...rear wheel alignment maybe? My mate's rear's were once way out of wack so it looked like he was driving half sideways from behind, and when I took his car to like 160km/hr it was wobbling/swaying like shiiiiit lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    thanks lol.

Yeah as dougie said its most likely something with your wheel aligment and balancing.
    might want to check tyre pressure and other simple stuff you could be missing.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    bring it over khoa diagnose it for ya
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    EK SEDAN
    well i have checked tire pressures and got the balanced check at the front wasnt off much. maybe i shoud check the rear. i will get a wheel aligment done soon cheers chaustar . i dont think i have camber wear not really noticeable if i do lol buh ill check when i get the wheel aligment done thanks dougie . Ill Swing by one day NA118