Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S

Speaker advice for DC5S

Hi all,

Basically I'm looking to upgrade my speakers in my car. I don't have much knowledge about which brands are better than others. What I'm wanting might be a bit hard but i will list what I'm after.

New Headunit Double DIN. Desirably one that flips around into the dash so that people can't see/steal it. Like this but double din and hopefully dvd touch screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byT9TlHWkn0

New Tweeters up front (Do they need to be moved?) What is generally the best position for them>? on the A pillars?

New Door speakers. I've heard that there isn't much space for the speakers in the doors so will they need spacers?

And I'm tossing up between a full on sub in the back, or maybe like 1 or 2 underseat subs to be discrete.

And i guess i will need an amp for that as well.

I'm looking for decent quality. Max including install i might be spending 4-5 grand.
    I listen to Dance/club and Jazz fusion , and some pop stuff. So quite a broad range there.
    I'm just after some advice as to whats better and whats not too good. Also any suggestions on installation places. Ive heard that fhrxstudios is good. (I think thats how you spell it)
    Last edited by Rubes; 04-01-2011 at 04:37 PM.