Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Btw that's with Hondata s300, 2200cc injectors, e85 and clutch + drive shafts + lsd

i personally think in real world terms you are dreaming if you think any amount of light work ( anything bolt on plus tuneable ECU) will dip below flat 14s MAYBE high 13s. You either turbo it / build it big $$$$ or just put the usual mods that everyone else gets( lightweight flywheel hd clutch , FD or itr gearbox , header , cat+caback , intake maybe tuneable ecu ) and be happy with a car that has good feel. It wont push more than 110-120kw. So what ? It feels fast and depending on your driving skill it can go fast around a track

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    i personally think in real world terms you are dreaming if you think any amount of light work ( anything bolt on plus tuneable ECU) will dip below flat 14s MAYBE high 13s. You either turbo it / build it big $$$$ or just put the usual mods that everyone else gets( lightweight flywheel hd clutch , FD or itr gearbox , header , cat+caback , intake maybe tuneable ecu ) and be happy with a car that has good feel. It wont push more than 110-120kw. So what ? It feels fast and depending on your driving skill it can go fast around a track
    You are a beacon of light amongst the darkness...
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    yeh agreed with ben,
    with the set of mods you listed and maybe a set of ITR cams or similar your looking at 110-120kw depending on the condition and KM's on the motor.
    but the car will be an awesome drive and there will be power there when you need it.
    ...unless its a stinking hot day

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Ie: today in Brisbane... Heatwave on the way.

Nothing more fun than a late night burst
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you just made my day!!!!! you dont need big power to go fast around the track, just a balanced car with well thought out mods and a big set of balls.
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .

Quote Originally Posted by hiepy View Post
    (I think the only cold air that gives power to a b18c/7 is the stock air box, injen and mugen box anything else is rubbish and will make u loose power)
    are you sure about that?? any prove?

tiah do u live near chealsea? think i saw your car today?

na i dont, haaaha hvnt been driving for a while lost licience

Lol ok yeh I know how you feel lost mine for 18 months, then 12 months before that and 12 months before that, one was for speeding and other two for impounds in my Vl lol, almost had my licenser back a year now in march then get all my points back.

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    My b18c7 with matching box made 115kw at the wheels with just a full exhaust and pod

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    I think everyone is dreaming if they think a VTiR is capable of high 13s with bolt ons.
    ::Street Level::