Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    hi all,

i'm after an ITR (style) front lip for my '95GSi (like the one on Murat's TRMN8A dc2)... i hear that the ITR lips sold by Honda only fit the "new" DC2's... like 97/98 up...
    can someone confirm this? Also if this is so, would the lip off a '96 JDM ITR fit my car in that case?
    btw, does anyone know where to source a lip to fit my car and pricing? cheers...

jon

hi jon, i dont think the jdm lip would fit because the frontbar is a totally different one... you could also try something like the mugen lip for your teg..... could try places like motorware, bodyform, srs, jetspeed?......
    フジタエンジニアリング

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    no the aus ITR lip!
    it's this one

Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    would the lip off a '96 JDM ITR fit my car in that case?

jon
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    The only genuine ITR front bar lip I could source was a 1998 one, but it wouldn't fit onto the 1994 bar, so I got a custom replica made up by Jetspeed.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    u've got a 94 VTiR right INFLYT? how much did it cost u all up for the jetspeed bar painted/fitted? its basically exactly the same as ITR lip?

did you find that the lip helped with high speed stability at all?

i notice that the car seems to be a little too flighty above about 160km/h. i feel that anything which helps stop some of the air from rushing under the car at speed would be a good thing.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    hehe... my mission for a front lip is merely for riceness but if it helps to stablise car front at higer speeds then ill be happy too.. lol

i just found out from a few dudes on H-T that the "common" ITR lip sold by Honda dealers won't fit my '95 dc2...
    anyone know where i can get a 96/96 jdm ITR lip??? either that or ill have to get one "custom" made...
    or just not waste my $

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Your car would look hot with a lip, Jon...
    I can see it already in your avatar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    sorry jon for lately reply to ya bro
    i have checked with the dealer near by, however they dont have any of 95 model, however if u want to risk, just buy the 98 like mine, and modify the hole/screws i am pretty sure it the same length and size, but could be different in bolt and hole,.... anyway that what i think....
    i want a itr rear lip too, but doesnt fit mine, coz my rear doesnt design for add-on lip (i checked)
    hmm.... hopefully i have time to take some pics around

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    hmm.. dammit.... oh well..thanks anyway mate... ill have to wait until something comes along...s
    still have a few other things to get done so the lip can wait..

Member Array
    what side skirts is that on TRMN8's teg/?