i'm having D16Y8 atm and which header will be better for my engine~
    more of ur reply helps me~
    please shares ur ideas here =]
    thanks alot

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Bang for buck, Xforce.

lol alot of people tell me is not even worth changing my header T_T so gay cause i already have S12 Xforce twinlop and cold air intake, i just wanna complete my set T_T

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Both are good. N*Power has received great reviews here on the forums and XForce too, but I've only used the latter.

For $140 N*Power are pretty damned cheap, brand new. XForce you can get for $399 new & delivered from Race Nation in the trader section.

As for performance comparisons I don't know what's better but I honestly think on a D-series you should go the N*Power. They're considerably cheaper and the gains you'll get with either header will be very small or hardly noticeable at all. The best thing about an after market header on a D-series is that it looks good and it's going to save you some weight because the stock header is heavy as.

And especially since you've already done cat-back and CAI then it's definitely worth doing header IMO (and a hi-flow cat). So I definitely recommend the N*Power.

thanks man i'm not sure about cat back LOL i beleive i still ahv a resonator between it HAHA so u rekon a high flow cat and N*poer header will help out?

some people told me that if i get N*Power header, i need to give it to other people to install it, i cant install it myself because they need to cut and fit is that true? O_o

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    no - i installed n*power header in 1hour at home - was piss easy and got a massive torque increase with stock exhaust system

i have seen brackets on x-force headers snap off easily - i would either get a name brand like 5zigen etc or juss get the N*power ones - easy to install and incredible bang for buck
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

N*power are great headers for its price. On my car now, I have not noticed any gains. Only thing I noticed is it made the motor sounds more crisps (not rough, crisps) and when I full throttle, it gave a nice sound completed with my cat back and lukey exhaust. $150 posted to your door is pretty awesome as well! And like it was said on the previous post, it'll look heaps good

Thesaint: damn one hour? Haha what took you so long? Only took me 15mins max!

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    hey jdmEG5 your exhaust sounds sick man,
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

even on EJ8, is perfect fit? i don't need to cut it anything? just plug and play?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    go n-power for d-series, dont go wasting money on something that can do the same for half the price
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    i noticed a massive torque gain - every engine is different i suppose lol

and yes it bolts right up
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680