Mod, Please delete

No longer for sale... please delete.
    Last edited by jeremydawg; 02-02-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    great find

if you read the actual ad, it says it's a service.

It actually works out to be more than $100.
    Say you win the item for $45 then you gotta include the $60 for the rocker cover he is supplying you with + shipping fees.
    And on top of that you gotta send your original rocker cover to him once you receive the one he has powdercoated. Then he refunds the $60 back to you. So yeah.. you gotta pay for shipping fees again.
    Unless you just pay him $60 extra for the rocker cover he sends you? I guess you could do it that way if he agrees to it.
    Seeing as he's from the US; would probably prefer to just pay the extra $60 and keep the rocker cover he sends you.
    Still would work out to be more than $100 lol

Quote Originally Posted by tuanEH? View Post
    if you read the actual ad, it says it's a service.

It actually works out to be more than $100.
    Say you win the item for $45 then you gotta include the $60 for the rocker cover he is supplying you with + shipping fees.
    And on top of that you gotta send your original rocker cover to him once you receive the one he has powdercoated. Then he refunds the $60 back to you. So yeah.. you gotta pay for shipping fees again.
    Unless you just pay him $60 extra for the rocker cover he sends you? I guess you could do it that way if he agrees to it.
    Seeing as he's from the US; would probably prefer to just pay the extra $60 and keep the rocker cover he sends you.
    Still would work out to be more than $100 lol
    oh... lol sorry, i didnt quite understand that when i read it. Still cheap though! considering other valve covers are around $300. theres a mirror black one im getting, it looks rad! oh and for chrome colours he charges an extra $20
    Also yes! he said you can let him keep the $60 and you dont have to send yours back, id prob keep my old one respray that myself and then sell it.
    Last edited by jeremydawg; 17-01-2011 at 08:50 AM.