Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 Civic GL

Another Honda Noob

Hi all

I just moved to Sydney and I bought my first Honda, a 93 Civic GL. Lots of plans for it once we're settled but I'll keep it stock for now. Looking for an Aircon setup - Sydney weather is HOT!

Had a bunch of Nissan Sentra's (Pulsar's) in the past and a Ford Focus. I am enjoying the Civic though I'm missing the 2.0L torque.

Looking forward to learning much on the forum.

Cheers
    Al

Welcome to Ozhonda. How come your car doesnt have aircon? I used to drive a Eg breeze and even that had air con.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 Civic GL
    Apparently it was a dealer fitted option. I found it weird too - electric windows, P/S, electric mirrors but no A/C?

Wow. The 90'z must have been a wierd time lol. I was still a lil kid in his own world. But anyways, enjoy your stay. Amongst the sh!talkers and e-thugs you do find good info lols.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 Civic GL

Thumbs up

Thanks for the welcome V8KLLR.

I see you drive a DC5R. I wouldn't mind an original DC2 ITR myself.

Cheers man. Its my baby, check out my build thread if you want. Havent touched it in a while, didnt like some peoples hostility. Since then ive done more but its top secret.