Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    Just however long it stated on the site. Which is 3-4 months I believe. Came in 3 months. I feel really bad for you that you had to chop up a prefab exhaust. Maybe you chase it up and see what's up with that.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    same problem here when i ordered my Mugen Twinloop for my Dc2 (years ago now)
    supplier was a champ (cheers yonas) and postage was fast as hell

but i did the research to confirm the fitment before i bought it - knowing full well that because it was JDM it wouldnt simply 'bolt up' to AUDM
    i had to order JDM fitted headers and cat to mate the exhaust to my B18c
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    I currently have 70rr installed on my car, and had a 60rs for the dc5 before. I had no fitment issues it bolted straight up and fitted perfectly for both vehicles.

I can agree with you on the silencer though as it is a bit tough to install. To me, adding the silencer sounds like crap so I never put it on nowadays anyways..

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    aaronng is correct, it's oxidation that causes the blue-ish tinge.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    hi guys,

if you buy js racing product, it will always pay off buying it from us. if there is any problem arises from using it other than a reasonable wear and tear, we can fix it for you. we have the backing of j's racing japan.

the exhaust system was slow for the FIRST round as the system was not in placed. other than that, most of my delivery has been pretty accurate. japan is not having a good time economically. you can read the news. a lot of of tuning company in japan inc js racing, dont stock as much inventory as before. with profit margin eroding and cost of running a business keep going up, a reasonable inventory is kept. but who can predict what will sell that day and what is not.

any company who tells you they deal directly with js racing is rubbish! no one deal directly except us for australia market. normally they will buy from someone else who buy from js racing. we have been dealing with js racing for many years now and i know murakami-san very well.

to be fair, you may get lemon sometimes. doesnt matter what brand, apple, HP, even branded bags like LV can have fault. after all js exhaust is hand crafted. not factory machine weld. even cars can have problem. the more important question is whether the company that you buy from will support you or not. for us, if it is not customer fault, we will make sure he gets what he paid for. thats what keep our business running for so long. in fact this is going to be our 9 years in the business. a long time to be in the car industry where traders come and go every 2 years.

PS: btw during the delay for the first time, we actually offer a refund as soon as we know there is a delay. we actually contacted the buyer and advise them there is going to be a delay and he decided to go ahead with it anyway.
    Last edited by hondar; 29-01-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

Quote Originally Posted by hondar View Post
    hi guys,

if you buy js racing product, it will always pay off buying it from us. if there is any problem arises from using it other than a reasonable wear and tear, we can fix it for you. we have the backing of j's racing japan.

the exhaust system was slow for the FIRST round as the system was not in placed. other than that, most of my delivery has been pretty accurate. japan is not having a good time economically. you can read the news. a lot of of tuning company in japan inc js racing, dont stock as much inventory as before. with profit margin eroding and cost of running a business keep going up, a reasonable inventory is kept. but who can predict what will sell that day and what is not.

any company who tells you they deal directly with js racing is rubbish! no one deal directly except us for australia market. normally they will buy from someone else who buy from js racing. we have been dealing with js racing for many years now and i know murakami-san very well.

to be fair, you may get lemon sometimes. doesnt matter what brand, apple, HP, even branded bags like LV can have fault. after all js exhaust is hand crafted. not factory machine weld. even cars can have problem. the more important question is whether the company that you buy from will support you or not. for us, if it is not customer fault, we will make sure he gets what he paid for. thats what keep our business running for so long. in fact this is going to be our 9 years in the business. a long time to be in the car industry where traders come and go every 2 years.

PS: btw during the delay for the first time, we actually offer a refund as soon as we know there is a delay. we actually contacted the buyer and advise them there is going to be a delay and he decided to go ahead with it anyway.
    And this the reason why i buy through you guys Leo.

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    WTF? Why is this thread here. J's Racing products are of the highest quality. Just cos you didn't do your research and bought an exhaust that wouldn't bolt up to your AUDM set up - you blame the company.
    Nengun is NOT the official Australian distributor. Leo @ JDM Concept is. He is the man to buy J's parts from.
    IMO your exhaust shop is crap.

Only think I agree with you about is that the silencer is a very very tight fit.

The stock issue is common with most companies, not just cars. People are cutting costs by making to order so they save on storage etc.

Edit: Should I have read Leo's post.
    Last edited by VTECMACHINE; 31-01-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Are you for real? They stuffed me around for months! Js Racing told me that they had no stock and that it would have to be made from scratch, and they told us that it would take 4 weeks. It took 5 months! To make a bit of stainless steel piping! Not to mention the complete lack of communication, we never received any information unless we contacted them. They never contacted us. And i dont know where people are getting this whole bolting to AUDM setup thing from. It has been bolted to a Buddyclub header. Which is made to JDM spec.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

might not be related but yea, its still j's racing
    http://www.7tune.com/news-js-racing-...ested/#respond

^the guy who jumped onto his car is a bit crazy...pretty unfortunate really.

where is this going to leave j's racing?
    NHB DC2R

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    ^ Crazy??...come on man,lol, would you keep going 100meters if someone is hanging on to your car? End of the day its the drivers decision on life or death because he is in control from 0m to 100m
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 03-02-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    J's racing have always had mad delays with parts, but then again so does RAYS, ASM, and alot of other jdm companies. I waited 6 months for my exhaust :P

The difference between the quality of the Titanium one and the stainless one is amazing I now run the 70RR Titanium and it's quality is top notch but the stainless which I previously had is well... "what you pay is what you get" really, its quite bad "looking" however I'm sure the welds would hold up fine and everything but yea quality is definitely not there but then again 1k for a stainless exhaust system is quite cheap when you compare it to other brands.

I'm glad I ordered this with Leo he was 100% helpfull and offered a refund, answered everytime I sent him an email happily awesome to deal with. From what I've heard so far the first batch of the stainless exhaust were bad, seemed like a rush job even though it was delayed a good 4 months. However J's have acknowledged the problem and seems they are stepping their game up
    Last edited by vyets; 03-02-2011 at 07:57 AM.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87