Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Wow. He ****ed up big time. It's ridiculous how all of these people are trying to defend his actions.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    i think is best to leave it until the investigation is complete.

this is "a personal" problem which doesnt affect the running of the company. of course the outcome is sad as someone passed away. shocking? yes.

it doesnt help as we;; when the incident happen to a public figure. no one loves better and sell the story better when someone famous fall to the ground.

whatever the outcomes, the company will run. but they know it is a sensitive time now and if you gone to js website, it is blank as they have taken out the opportunity for advertising and sales to show the public they take the incident very seriously.

its bizarre incident i know...

anyway if you order any parts, you will get your parts and so dont worry about it

you can be rest assured that you will get your parts when you from JDMC, doesnt matter what brands.

if it is too long, or delayed beyond reasonable we usually advised our customer
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

Unlucky incident that involved the victim passing away. Surely, I wouldnt think Umemoto would do something like this on purpose

Also, in regards to JDM concepts post... they work FAST! It's awesome, you definitely get what you want from it.

And, in regards to this thread.. sounds like you got jipped on the exhaust mate...???