euro r grill emblem sizing

anyone know where i can get a emblem, in that correct size, more so just any fake one

and does anyone know the sizing of it?

bought the wrong one, bought the trunk one which is about 13cm x 3.5cm

can't justifying paying ****ing 50bucks for a badge lol, even thought putting on a fake one will probably take away from all the genuine cl7 gear. seriously spewing missing the bid on the better euro R grill that came with the badge.... ended up with getting one with no badge and paying slightly more. SIGH
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Its the same one as the OEM grille badge, why dont you just remove your badge from your OEM grille and transfer it accross the the Euro-R grille? Thats what I did

euro R badge not the H badge

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    from this thread the front badge size is 98mm top to bottom... 122mm at widest point:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ht=red%20badge
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

im talking about the badge that says "euro-R", not the "H" badge

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    I have a spare Euro-R grille bage for 03-05 (honeycomb Euro-R Grille) which one are you after?
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge

yeh im after the one u just described, the 'euro R' badge and that bracket used to attach it to the euro-R grill, honeycomb grill