Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Calendar Date in Navigation System

The current date in the calendar on my Accord Euro's navigation system is one day behind. I have poured thru the manuals and the system, and cannot find a way to change the date.

Do you know how to change the current date on the navigation system's calendar?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I think if you go to the Nav Setup & go to Vehicle Position & confirm your vehicle position it will set the correct date.
    Let us know how it goes.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    There is no menu to confirm my vehicle's position, but I have already set the Home address. I believe it is set to Greenwich time (UTC) as it appears to be 10-11 hours behind AEDST.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    In Nav mode, press Menu, then go to setup, then other, then option 5 Vehicle, Then option 2 Correct Vehicle Position.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi knobatron,

I tried what you suggested, but it didn't fix the problem. Guess I shall have to wait until I take the car in for the next service and ask them to look into it.

Cheers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Hi Hsung
    Press "Menu+setup+cancel" button all at once for about 5 seconds. When you enter blue screen click on "Functional Setup" and then click on "GPS Offset time". You can change the date and time over there and press return key to exit. Hope you find this helpful.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I tried pressing the 3 buttons at once for over 5 seconds (several times), and nothing changed - no blue screen. Do you have to press them in a particular screen?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    May be press "OK" first and when you enter the "Map Mode" then try pressing "Menu+Setup+Cancel". I tried it even when the engine was off, without pressing OK and in every other way I could think off. May be try a bit longer than 5seconds or post some pics of your navigation unit to see if its the same as mine or not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Any luck with changing date Mate!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Nope, it's got worse now. It's 24 hours behind instead of 10-11 hours behind :-(

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...+clock+sat+nav

Try this thread..u might have better idea....