Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: resprays

Just a quick question fellas...

Does anyone have an idea on how much it will cost to respray the rear bumper on a black EG civic Vti? and also to remove a small (50cent size) ding on the door.

just a rough price would be great fellas,

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    have you tried actually ringing a panel beater ???

Nah mate, I havent actually bought the car yet, i just want to see roughly how much it would be for repairs

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    Okay.... Just give your local panel beater a ring and ask the same question. Quicker, and more accurate to the current priceing that way.

Good luck

just something to note though, try ringing a few in the area.... get a approx price just to make sure.... i think they are only able to give you a approx. figure as well, until they see the actual car and whats involved they can quote you a proper price.
    フジタエンジニアリング

Ok no worries, ill give em a call tomora

Just another quick question for yas. How much would you guys rekon a EG civic vti, black,manual, standard other than filter/exhaust. with a few dings, few tears inside cost? would $9000 - $9500 be considered cheap or expensive?

Im just wondering if its possible to grab a immaculate civic vti (black) for $9500.

thanks

how many k's?
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    what is ur current budget doosh?

If you can try to get a vti-r .....

This should be in the Civic section...

The cars for sale with 150,000kays.

My limit is $11,000

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic VTi
    i got mine for 11k with 116kms on the clock exactly the same car as your describing. i think it would be worth around that money but when getting the rear bar painted it would be cheaper getting an aftermarket item i belive at least it would look better and you wouldnt need to change it again down the track

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    considering its black might cost a bit more than usual Egs....

I think around the 9-10k mark should be a good deal... 150, 000 kms is alot ... just make excuses when u go buy da car, say theres this and that. cars smells funny, its too dark, i dunno any excuse u can find to lower price....