Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Ah that's alright then lol yeah those lips are good enough then and te seats ah they were my first large mod
    what type r lip did you have? genuine or fake? i couldnt afford the recaros like you have so ive settles for some s2000 seats haha. everyone says they look funny in other cars but ive seen photos and i reckon they look pretty good. theyre comfy as hell too

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by bambi View Post
    what type r lip did you have? genuine or fake? i couldnt afford the recaros like you have so ive settles for some s2000 seats haha. everyone says they look funny in other cars but ive seen photos and i reckon they look pretty good. theyre comfy as hell too
    All your choice op! My car came with fake and I hate it lol! Need genuine badly but with the seats if you like the recaros they are worth saving for but s2k seats are nice also and as you said they are different man

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    All your choice op! My car came with fake and I hate it lol! Need genuine badly but with the seats if you like the recaros they are worth saving for but s2k seats are nice also and as you said they are different man
    how much is the em1 lip approxmiately? i work at a honda dealer so i should ask spare parts tomorrow if they can get me one if its affordable. having said that the type r one is $600 delivered so im willing to bet its not a lot cheaper :/

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Nice Build bambi, its coming along really good, i also see you trying to hunt down a Em1 From lip there very similar to the CTR, well incase your interested, I have one that i took off my car Genuine, give me a Pm when ever u want one cos there hard to get a hold of Keep up the good work
    JDM is Best

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexK View Post
    Nice Build bambi, its coming along really good, i also see you trying to hunt down a Em1 From lip there very similar to the CTR, well incase your interested, I have one that i took off my car Genuine, give me a Pm when ever u want one cos there hard to get a hold of Keep up the good work
    ive ordered a jdmyard replica for the time being but ill keep that in mind! just such an inconvenince coz thats me $160 further away from getting my genuine ek9 wing
    you dont know anyone that does and ek9 wing replica thats any good by any chance? :P im clearly not the genuine parts nut that i should be haha

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    ive ordered a jdmyard replica for the time being but ill keep that in mind! just such an inconvenince coz thats me $160 further away from getting my genuine ek9 wing
    you dont know anyone that does and ek9 wing replica thats any good by any chance? :P im clearly not the genuine parts nut that i should be haha
    No worries man, well i can have a look for you, but i dont really know anyone never really asked about it cos i got the coupe lol but i got mates with ek1's ill ask them for ya, well you know if you can get the genuine why not if ya cant then aftermarkets better then nothing i made my own cold air intake until i got out of school and got a job lol

Good luck searching though ill see what i can find for ya
    JDM is Best

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    No worries man, well i can have a look for you, but i dont really know anyone never really asked about it cos i got the coupe lol but i got mates with ek1's ill ask them for ya, well you know if you can get the genuine why not if ya cant then aftermarkets better then nothing i made my own cold air intake until i got out of school and got a job lol

Good luck searching though ill see what i can find for ya
    at least you had a short ram on the car to get you started! lol
    i got the guys at work to look up a genuine lip and it was less than $150 from japan :S that hurts that i just spent so much on a fake. for a heads up for any ek builders out there who want an em1 lip on a facelift model-
    THEY ARE AVAILABLE!! CALL HONDA AND ORDER ONE IN, WORTH THE MONEY, COZ THEYRE CHEAP AS! well for me probably more around $200 for normal customers but thats still awesome for the fit quiality...

let me know about that wing i dont wanna fork out $400 for a real one but then i dont wanna pay $350 and have to spend another $150 and hours of my time making it fit for a replica lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    at least you had a short ram on the car to get you started! lol
    i got the guys at work to look up a genuine lip and it was less than $150 from japan :S that hurts that i just spent so much on a fake. for a heads up for any ek builders out there who want an em1 lip on a facelift model-
    THEY ARE AVAILABLE!! CALL HONDA AND ORDER ONE IN, WORTH THE MONEY, COZ THEYRE CHEAP AS! well for me probably more around $200 for normal customers but thats still awesome for the fit quiality...

let me know about that wing i dont wanna fork out $400 for a real one but then i dont wanna pay $350 and have to spend another $150 and hours of my time making it fit for a replica lol
    Shhhiitt thats nice to know you can still get the reals ones im looking to shift mine for around $130 so if you know anyone drop my name but ill pm u a wing..
    JDM is Best

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Shhhiitt thats nice to know you can still get the reals ones im looking to shift mine for around $130 so if you know anyone drop my name but ill pm u a wing..
    i think you have to ask them to look it up by searching for a coupe not a hatch. thats how me and darren found it last week

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    What's the ride quality like on the 17's?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodzy View Post
    What's the ride quality like on the 17's?
    ill be honest, not a fan. probably combined from the crappy buggered shocks though. id probably go 16s if i had the money to buy another set

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    ill be honest, not a fan. probably combined from the crappy buggered shocks though. id probably go 16s if i had the money to buy another set
    I can't decide whether to get 16's or 17's