Thread: Hello

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC4

Hello

Hi,

Been reading Ozhonda for well over 12 months now and figured i should best sign up. Purchased my DC4 GSI back in 2005 after falling in love with it on a test drive after my 351 xe falcon got rear ended by a 4 wheel drive. It was only ever meant to be a get around town car until i could get enough money to buy a R33 skyline like my other mates. But in the end as i said i fell in love with the Integra and have never wanted to follow through with the original plan. Much to the confusion of my mates

Been slowly fixing and upgrading the DC4 for the last 12 months. First was the Soundstream tarantula amp, Clarion CZ509A head deck and a kicker L7 solarbaric sub. After getting the Audio system set up i have now started upgrading the car itself in the last 6 months i have installed Pedders sports XA adjustable coil overs, new sports exhaust, cold air induction kit, momo f1 concept steering wheel and matching gear knob with short shifter. Top gun leads and Bosche super 4 spark plugs.

Hopefully in the next 12 months the car will be 90% complete with me currently putting the cash away for a BZ bodykit and new rear spoiler, also a new ECU but its a massive outlay for both.

My mates don't understand my determination to do up this car but me and the old girl have been through a lot and living in far north Queensland there aren't many of the integras getting around and the most any of them have is a new spray job and a cannon. I guess i want to fly the Honda flag high in the middle of fourby skyline and commodore country. At the moment most people i meet dont even know what it is by sight, or think its a celica......*shrugs*

But here is a pic a friend took of her just after i finished the suspension. Its not done yet but i think it still looks pretty clean and respectable
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ozhonda1..jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	17592  

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Welcome, welcome!
    It's a shame to hear about your falcon getting rear ended bet she was a beaut.
    I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration to help you spend cash on the integra :P such a great car.