Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato

i reset my ecu and the CEL still comes on

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Hmmm well that's no good. Double check the sensor itself? Is it connected properly etc? Can't help much more than that mate, sorry!
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    integbrah!
    hey i got a question you know the stock vtir manifold? it sits lower than the skunk2 manifold right? so would you have to get a dc2r cai? or just use a dc2 (not type r) cai? i'm thinking of doing this upgrade soon but need to make sure if things would fit before buying things and would you have to upgrade your tb when you put in the skunk2?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Correct, the throttle body is positioned lower on the stock manifold than the Skunk2 manifold. You will need a DC2R CAI, the Vti-R version will not fit.

As for throttle body, yes it can be re used with the new manifold. Although, as it is now sitting higher, you'll find that your throttle cable will now also be significantly higher if you reuse the stock TB. Personally, I recommend upgrading to a DC2R throttle body, it's slighty bigger, and since it opens the other way you can run your throttle cable the conventional way... It's kind of hard to explain I will post up some pictures for you that will make it easier to understand.

But yes, get the DC2R intake, and yes you can reuse your throttle body.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    integbrah!
    yeah post more pictures if you can bud. also i would wanna upgrade my tb but upgrading to dc2r tb my engine bay would look like it's got braces on

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    sorry to bump up an old thread. I've just bought a Injen CAI for the VTI-R, didn't even think about having to get a type R for the manifold. So are you saying I should just sell the VTI-R CAI and buy a Type R because the VTI-R won't fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    that is correct Mr Harry focker

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    that is correct Mr Harry focker
    thank you, Mr I give people original nicknames

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    @vvvtec just sent you a pm regards this, don't worry about that anymore haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 Si
    nice work man!
    Just wondering if you used the Pro series or the Ultra series for the intake manifold from skunk2?
    im looking to put one in my Eg with a CAI
    thanks!