Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Info on a DC2R.

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    why do you think that
    well why would i type r owner debadge all their type r stickers?
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by integragsi96 View Post
    And remove a spoiler :/ why don't u call and ask if it's genuine then get the Vin and chassis lol

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    the only reason i could see the owner debadging is if he/she had a respray done on the car and has not replaced the stickers.
    some people remove their spoilers as some people like the integras with no spoiler.
    as some people have quoted the only real way to find out is from the vin number and car plate is in dc4/dc2/dc2r etc.
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    some dc2r's lack the side decals due to a keying or small accident where a panel has been replaced and repainted and the decals haven't been replaced.

lack of side decals doesn't mean the car is a fake or non type r. good way to tell is the VIN and other key features of a type r (recards, mats, dash, sound-deading, firewall, engine ect.)
    3TripleZero

USDMyo

u can alrdy tell its been resprayed or even crashed at the front, the front bar is all one color, rather then having a black grill

nway u in sydney? ill swap u for a euro
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

A car being for sale for a very long time doesn't mean its straight up dodgy.

My dc2r was for sale for a whole year or maybe even longer when I had a look at it.

I was looking for a dc2r, didn't have much money in 2005. My current one was advertised for 32k but I settled for another dc2r which was only 26k at the time.

Anyway, a year later I decided I wanted an upgrade and just so happen to see the same dc2r that was for sale for 32k nearly a year ago.

Had a look at it (3 times) just to make sure all was fine and dandy. It was mint, pristine condition. and selling for 28k. So i bought it. and sold the older one for 22k.

Point is, just cos it was for sale for a long time, doesn't mean its dodgy. Just might mean too many cheap tire kickers wanting to low ball too much for a tip top dc2r.

Anyone want mine?

70,000km's on the clock. Absolutely perfect condition. Everything is nice and tight, feels like a brand new car.

always looked after, babied.

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    Rear bar has also been resprayed.

Seen this car around my area a few times back then, looked alright when i drove pass'd it.

Like the others have been saying. Go inspect =]

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 yO
    this car is now in melbourne. it is a genuine type r as it was in my family so i would know. the car is fine nothing wrong with it

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by integragsi96 View Post
    inYOHface
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 yO
    for a more slick look ?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg6, fn2r
    lol at all the noobs that think its a fake type r. just because it has no stickers and a wing doesnt mean its a fake. its the owners preference on how they want to style their car. i dont have any civic SIR stickers on my eg6, does that mean its a fake?

obviously go check out the car and you can pin point the difference between a normal integra and a type r. big difference would be checking out the rear subframe section. its not a fake type r, just do a vin check, and it will all be revealed.

agree with bludger, just because its been on the market for a long time doesnt mean its sus.
    Last edited by vinhy; 29-01-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    all good thanks for the info guys...

decided not to swap as i prefer to just sell the euro as it would be too much hassle to get that and sell that also.