Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8

Cool New noob to ozhonda!

Hey guys,

So after much time spent n preludeaustralia, i finally got access to a paid email account and signed up here! Very exciting lol.

So a bit about myself;

Im currently driving a 1988 prelude, almost completely stock, in what i think to be in mechanically very good condition.

And currently looking at purchasing an s2k.

What more do i need to say?

So this isnt much of an intro but i do have some questions for and thought this would be as good a place as any to post them.

After driving 2 s2ks in the last week, i found them to be less responsive than the b20, with a vtec kick similar to a jdm h22. (and yeh there was 100s of pros also)

If anyone can offer some insight on this, and have driven any of the above cars, please do! Its hard for me to tell the benchmark for performance that i should expect.

And lastly, i was hoping if someone near by who believes their s2k to be running properly, and stock, would mind taking me for a short trip? I dont need to test drive. (north suburbs)

Any help would be much appreciated! Hopefully before long i will be another proud owner of an s2k!
    Last edited by Torell; 27-01-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    Haha yeh thanks ive read that twice, scary ey