Member Array
    Car:
    EF8

'89 CRX, options for other model steering wheels

Hey guys,

Looking to tap the collective knowledge base. I got defected with my Nardi deep corn and have been thinking over which wheel I want to get. I've been looking at other stock wheels and so far the EK ViRS wheel is looking pretty nice:

I know it's going to be 368mm and ideally I'd like an ADR compliant 350mm but a nice stocky is possibly the G.O.

Is this wheel going to fit? Are the splines on the column the same? What other options are there?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    old school honda access crx wheel .......You know you want one mr jdm

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Hey you big poof! Yeah, but chances of finding one are rather slim, although that is what I'm good at might have to look into that..

Still looking for info though

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Thanks Bludger, but that wheel is fugly I'm leaning towards a Mugen SW36 if I can find one.. You still have the EF8?

That first eBay link isn't an EF wheel, and the second one is hawt, OEM leather ftw.

My other Honda Access one:

Mugen EF one:

Other popular options are the 3rd gen prelude wheel which is nice, though it sits a bit close for comfort to the indicator stalks (you get used to it).

Last edited by ~Sp33~; 27-01-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B16 View Post
    Thanks Bludger, but that wheel is fugly I'm leaning towards a Mugen SW36 if I can find one.. You still have the EF8?
    yes, bout to get royal treatment

Quote Originally Posted by B16 View Post
    Yeah, I still have my ef8.

Love it and going to try to get it back to tip top condition.

Got lots of things for it.

You should check out this ebay store.
    jdm_pro_tokyo

It's a pretty cool store and I've wanted to buy a few things from there but i have no cash.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ef8
    The best wheel IMO for cheap is the EF8 leather wrapped version... pretty beefy. The Mugen wheel is nice but the price is insane.