Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast
    I agree. Anything b18c in any EG is pure sex.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    This thread rules
    part time potato

didn't do anything today.

how ever i would like to just say a very fond thanks to.

mainly :

stooge - as since a few weeks ago, he's been a heavy inspiration to me, definitely put things into perspective for me, whether he knows it or not haha, i think he will continue to be a big inspiration to me throughout my build, hopefully one day ill be driving side by side with him!

and also, dorikin for the bits, yonas for inspiration! and mostly, the community of jdmst/ozhonda for providing a place for me to ramble and pick up cheap peices

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerTofu View Post
    didn't do anything today.

how ever i would like to just say a very fond thanks to.

mainly :

stooge - as since a few weeks ago, he's been a heavy inspiration to me, definitely put things into perspective for me, whether he knows it or not haha, i think he will continue to be a big inspiration to me throughout my build, hopefully one day ill be driving side by side with him!

and also, dorikin for the bits, yonas for inspiration! and mostly, the community of jdmst/ozhonda for providing a place for me to ramble and pick up cheap peices
    ...Dude, your gonna make me cry and shit...

haha, im glad you appreciate my work man, it's getting there, slowly slowly.

And yes, Will is badass, if it wasn't for him i probably would have died of heatstroke already from lack of a/c, and Yonas is inspiration for everyone (he also sold me my oil filter...which i probably would have died without too...)

Lets turn this into a member appreciation thread, everyone needs a good cry (as if...)

Alright, before we (i) get off track, today, i "thought" about my eg, and how i want to possibly stickerbomb something on it...yeah, im a bandwagoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoogey View Post
    ...Dude, your gonna make me cry and shit...

haha, im glad you appreciate my work man, it's getting there, slowly slowly.

And yes, Will is badass, if it wasn't for him i probably would have died of heatstroke already from lack of a/c, and Yonas is inspiration for everyone (he also sold me my oil filter...which i probably would have died without too...)

Lets turn this into a member appreciation thread, everyone needs a good cry (as if...)

Alright, before we (i) get off track, today, i "thought" about my eg, and how i want to possibly stickerbomb something on it...yeah, im a bandwagoner.
    Haha

Just speaking the truth yo!

One step ahead of you man! My bomb book is already on the way !

The inspired become the inspiration .. LOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Haha

Just speaking the truth yo!

One step ahead of you man! My bomb book is already on the way !

The inspired become the inspiration .. LOL!
    Damn, nice lol.

Where are you getting your stickerbomb book from?

ordered off net.

you can use my left overs if you want?

car update : problems with my headlight, epic fail. gonna try to fix today.

no money which really sucks .

i think im gonna put car on hold, i want a CBR125R or another nice cheap bike, so save time i think.. who knows! D:

cheers driftzor!

so i found some motivation this week, and managed to RUIN the jobs i did.. lol

here's a sum up!

tried to scrape that ugz grip looking stuff off the handbrake, sort of came off, looks cleaner irl, will be painted!

cheaped out at supercheap (lol)

call me rice, but i think this looks better than a peice of grey rubber (good job honda)

consoles out.

filled sills

to do ;3

primez

got UBER lazy and didnt take any paint pictures, but heres the after photos, actually pretty bad irl, looks okay from a distance so w.e for a few months lol

*deleted first photo cause i look pedobear in reflection.

not the best..

bad photos, but these are the sills, turned out HORRID .. BUT, they're ALOT better than cracking crappy metal yuck disgusting sills! lol

starting to paint interior peices:

my ek console conversion

brake console

didn't get snaps of the peices after paint, however will do for tomorrow, and hopefully if i get a package, will be a supercool suprise to go with them
    Last edited by KillerTofu; 13-03-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    ordered off net.

you can use my left overs if you want?

car update : problems with my headlight, epic fail. gonna try to fix today.

no money which really sucks .

i think im gonna put car on hold, i want a CBR125R or another nice cheap bike, so save time i think.. who knows! D:
    Yeah im gonna order some off the net as well, found some on ebay.

Why drive on two wheels when you can roll on 4...

Banned Array
    Car:
    [|-|]
    i serviced my car today.

the freakin oil filter did my head in though!!

think i'm gonna have to buy a wrench for it..anybody know a good oil filter wrench????

don't you just use a normal wrench ? lol

anyway!!

as promised!

update :

center console, looks gloss cause of flash lol.

installed + boot, looks better imo.

seat covers

shopping list, cleaner and cooler imo

thanks for looking!

Banned Array
    Car:
    [|-|]
    no you need an oil filter wrench.. unless your oil filter has the socket extension on the end of it. I'm using genuine honda oil filter though.

nice work on your car btw.