Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast
    Are those Work RSB's? My bro had those exact same wheels lol

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoogey View Post
    Less talk, more pics.

New wheels! WEEEE!!

Someone throw some king springs at me, i could go rock climbing with the car right now...

And also

Nice!

Man, do your self a huge favour and buy my 14mm rear sway bar.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by dorikin View Post
    Are those Work RSB's? My bro had those exact same wheels lol
    Haha, na, not that classy yet Will. They are Rota MSR's, which are RSB copies anyway.

I think i saw your bro's mx5 again yesterday near the cumberland

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Nice!

Man, do your self a huge favour and buy my 14mm rear sway bar.
    Not for this automatic piece of crap lol. It's all hardparking from here on...till i put a b18 in it and do a manual conversion

Also maybe if you weren't so far north

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM FD2R

EG MS designs mid spoiler

Buddyclub 15x7 +35 SF wheels and black buddyclub wheel nuts

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Sex-ay!!! Love the all black theme.

Can I give you some honest feedback though? IMO there's just a little too much going on at on the rear with the mid spoiler.
    part time potato

Dude your eg looks so good! i agree with Vvvtec though, the mid spoiler ruins the clean look. looks really weird too
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM FD2R
    its based of a very rare EDM mid spoiler. doesn't look as big as it does in the pic (bad angle) its actually quite subtle. here is a side on pic with my summer rims.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I agree with vtec and jeremy, the mid wing is nice and all, but i think hatches look so much better with just the one spoiler at the top, so much cleaner.

Am digging the black on gunmetal look though. Hot.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    My POS
    Raised coils, and now rocking a red sway bar...

got gay k?

Car overheated, engine pinged furiously and doesn't wanna start. After getting stranded on the Newcastle Freeway 30kms out from Hornsby at 9pm, paying for it to get towed back home, popped the hood and found that the top radiator hose has a gigantic split. Now wondering if the head gasket is gone or not.

Thoughts?

Helping my brother in progress of doing a diy engine bay respray

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    Car overheated, engine pinged furiously and doesn't wanna start. After getting stranded on the Newcastle Freeway 30kms out from Hornsby at 9pm, paying for it to get towed back home, popped the hood and found that the top radiator hose has a gigantic split. Now wondering if the head gasket is gone or not.

Thoughts?
    I feel your pain. The syd-nc freeway has a thing for chewing up cars.

Last year when i had my corolla coming back to sydney from a camping trip. Overheated along the newcastle freeway near wyong in the late afternoon. Got the car towed to a mechanics at the 24 hour maccas along the freeway. Slept in the car till the mechanic opened in the morning. Radiator was farked, all coolant was gone, sprayed all over the engine bay that is, there was no thermostat in the car either (got diddled by previous owner i guess), LUCKILY though, i did not blow a head gasket. So the mechanic got a new radiator in for me within a few hours, popped a new thermostat in, done, ran like new again, drove back to sydney. Parents we're not going to pay for the towing cause it was my tough shit for taking the car without checking it first before the roadtrip, they told me not to take the car and we're happy to see me get my own way home if something happened, thanks mum. Good times.

Let's hope it's as simple as it overheating from loss of coolant and you don't have to fork out for a new head gasket. Let us know what happens.