Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I put a new rego sticker on mine and drove it to a job interview haha
    SunCoast Hondas

^^lol! pics man!? is it the JDM rego sticker? lols

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    I havnt seen it in person yet Jer, but it'll probably come up nicer after a cut and polish just from looking at that photo
    Wont need a cut n polish mang, already been polished but a cut and polish will take off some paint and aint neccessary for a new job. Youll see it soon bra, looks fully sick moite!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    FINALLY got my NEW Seibon CF hood in Matte finish

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    i like that idea! sleeper spec. im still lookin for a "breeze" sticker lol.
    That's the aim!
    My older cousin said back in the 80s when he was young he drank drove everywhere, He had a baby on board sticker on the back and never got pulled over.

I lost my license for 12 months, 6 months for demerit points and then got caught driving 200 meters down the road for work unlicensed and had it extended 6 more months. I never want to go through that again so the first thing i did was bought my "baby on board" plate and started driving like a nanna on the streets. Got my license back in December 2009 and i am yet to be even pulled over.

Heres a pic of my ass with my stickerzz

FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Lol I <3 Cops.
    part time potato

makes sense randy. i think im gonna get one now! although all my friends are gonna think i have a baby haha thats bogan spec for me cause im only 20. Ive been pulled over 10 times in just over a year and a half, could be because my last car was bright yellow and was a bomb lol but yeah thats not a lie... 10 times

Oh and im lovin the seibon bonnet VT3C! looks so good. how much does it weigh?
    Last edited by jeremydawg; 01-04-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    went to the wreckers and thought I'd struck gold when I saw a pair of EG sedan boot shocks - I said "these should fit perfect on my EK sedan". After 20 minutes getting them off and paying for them, yep, they didn't fit lol

so... if any one wants EG sedan boot struts/assembly pm me
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    Wont need a cut n polish mang, already been polished but a cut and polish will take off some paint and aint neccessary for a new job. Youll see it soon bra, looks fully sick moite!
    I agree with Vvvtec, it looks a little cloudy/orange peely.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vibe-S & EG9
    Talking about 'baby on board' stickers on EGs here's a pic of my 'maternity on board' sticker.

I've since taken it off... baby came out!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    I agree with Vvvtec, it looks a little cloudy/orange peely.
    Faw realz? i think its just the pic mang, i can upload another one, that pic was taken before i polished it up too
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Yeah put up some better pics and stuff! I wanna see it! It doesn't look bad at all man, just in that photo it looks dull and doesn't have a nice sheen on it like the rest of the car
    part time potato

ah, well i didnt put clear coat on it so it wont be as glossy as the rest of the car. it was a pretty quick job overall lol, george had just a bit of paint left so we only put two coats on + a freakn grasshopper jumped on the spoiler...in the shed! so yeah its defz not perfect but still turned out good ill try put some more pics up today
    DEEFUFF 4LYF