Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    delsol, 2x eg's
    there is something wrong with you guys in no way does it suit an eg its to modern it sit to high the only way it would look any good would be to cut atleast an inch maybe inch and half off the bottom so it sat at height that the hand brake was useable without butchering it

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    Quote Originally Posted by 12mod View Post
    there is something wrong with you guys in no way does it suit an eg its to modern it sit to high the only way it would look any good would be to cut atleast an inch maybe inch and half off the bottom so it sat at height that the hand brake was useable without butchering it
    well each to their own, its good that his taking a different approach and yes it needs some alteration.
    regardless its a good effort.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

didn't really do anything, but i took a photo if that counts? lul

some decals gone.

p.s

that was the car when i got it, not to mention it wouldn't actually turn over..

^^^ friggin good job mate! looks so damn good. Bonnet actually looks matte there and suits it lol, id prob just leave it haha
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Installed the last part of my a/c system today, the receiver drier. So it's ready to be flushed and regassed...finally...aircon...just when the weather gets cooler......awesome....

Tight fit to squeeze the r.d in.

hahaha, i just forced myself to get an aircon unit for my room cause of the unbearable heat. ive only been able to use it twice, its not hot anymore lol
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

it is matte, but its a pretty screwed, so just needs a respray back to matt, all in good time!

i think i've done a great job redoing the car, especially seeing as i was only 16 at the time of bringing it back to life.

time to start getting it better!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Got myself some Stinger Roadkill today to get myself ready for the audio install. Was a big impulse buy...

Was gonna go the door speaker pack buy figured i'd pay that bit extra for alot more.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    egb16a
    hey guys!
    last night i bought xforce headers and hi-flow cat from ozhonda member kleo!
    the condition was straight! no dents. a few scratches.. but thats expected from headers!
    it was quite dirty tho.. so i cleaned them today! here are the before and after shots!

BEFORE

AFTER

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    what the ****. just like new. polished it with wire brush ?
    DANGSdriveway

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    egb16a
    nope! started with dry 600g sand paper, then 600 wet! dry 1200 then wet 1200! dry 2000 then wet 2000! LOL then metal polish! and methylated spirit last!

DAMN good job mate!! Look brand new.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF