Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_B View Post
    sam, 5-7k is a good price for any build. Thats not over budget. But thats a fully worked b20. put the same money into a b18cr and see the results. Plus type r motors are still pricey, so you could be looking at 4k + just for motor.
    Ummm I'm pretty sure what he means is $5-7k for either a built B20v OR Stock B18cR/5/6/7. No need to build the B18c.
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    Hey guys, i will mate, this thursdy where will yous all be at? ill be in my beem, ill chuck some pictures up later tonight for yas shes for sale at 7500 at the moment, need the cash for this build :P guys offering GTS T for her though and some cash so i might be going that way!

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    yo strangey when i come down sometime this year...ill drive down and we'll go for a cruise or something?
    knowing the newy police they'll love my car haha...
    you should put your car up on boostcruising aswell...you might get some hits there
    but other than that if you choose the honda you will not be dissapointed...well dissapointed till you hit vtec ;p
    Welcome Abourd

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    b20 with b16 top because theres a b20 (non vtec - yes i agree i wouldnt have done a crv conversion < hahahaha) with type r brakes, slotted and drilled rotors, skunk2 intake, magnaflow and straight pipe / canon etc, type R pieces, coilovers, 18 inch wheels n shit for sale and i might scorch for 3 g. so yeh and sam yeh tru gimme a buzz when you are comen down

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    sounds good mate....with hondas 18's looks like 20's on commys lol
    but being in newy be careful with the straight pipe...a little risky.
    actually there's this for sale on here if your interested already had a b20vtec conversion done.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-(-price-drop-)
    Welcome Abourd

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    looks nice but im never guna want a civic. idk the only hatchback car i would touch is either an RS focus or impreza or a VR6 Golf. if you know anyone with a teg or lude' out there makn some nice numbers and is keen on swaps ill consider it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    PS. why cant i put a picture up or anything, it was letting me do it before X@ and i cant post anymore wtf. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    look in the for sale section then mate....someone might be interested.
    umm usually with pictures its best to use photo hosting sites like photobucket and etc lol...
    aww the eg civic is standard under 1t...its very light but then again personal preference tho.
    well if your after a lude only get the vti-r....integra stay away from the gsi (the model i have) as it has no vtec.
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    jarrod, by any chance where you driving through lorn this arvo?
    greenish beemer with green p plates? that your car?
    got gay k?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    Hey mate, nah im situated just outside toronto, i pass through charlestown/newcastle/warners bay/edgeworth/wallsend or jesmond alot. havnt been through lorn in a LONG time :P played soccer there once if anyone knows anyone interested in a bemr (profile picture is my car now) please let me know, got my eye on a few things currently and need the dough

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vtir 94'
    and sam i know the gsi has no vtec, theres a gsi with everything you could think of on carsales atm for 3500, just needs an engine dropped into it as its got 300000 or some massive number on it, its in qld though

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod strange View Post
    and sam i know the gsi has no vtec, theres a gsi with everything you could think of on carsales atm for 3500, just needs an engine dropped into it as its got 300000 or some massive number on it, its in qld though
    yeh gsi's are a nice comfortable car.
    great cruiser and all you need to make it competitive is an engine swap and some suspension mods.
    my car is just shy of 300XXXkms and im having to replace bushes, cv boots, radiator hoses, lower engine mounts, and other things..but after all that its basically got a new life.
    Welcome Abourd