Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    TBH 34k is just wayyyyyyyyy to much for a civic.
    Seats feel like crap, car handles like crap, also looks like crap now lol.
    theres just nothing WOW! about it you know.

With the euro you got electric steering. Much better ride, much better seats etc etc. Just worth paying that little more for a euro.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    u haven't tried the FK civic though

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    TBH 34k is just wayyyyyyyyy to much for a civic.
    Seats feel like crap, car handles like crap, also looks like crap now lol.
    theres just nothing WOW! about it you know.

With the euro you got electric steering. Much better ride, much better seats etc etc. Just worth paying that little more for a euro.
    Are you referring to the 2010 Civic Si? The steering seemed fine for me. I'm pretty sure it's electric too. Seats were quite nice and roomy too, with kickup sides.

I think i'm just most worried that it's going to be transitioned to 9th Gen later in the year... and that the design will change before i've had time to enjoy it. But then again, it's hard to know when that'll happen too. It's also a real downer that there's no sunroof or satnav. Which is weird considering it is clearly visible in this Top Gear video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1nCp...eature=related

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    its a lot of money for an r18 lol. but if ur not worried about performance, than i guess it wont deter u... there are some good competitors tho. vw golf, mazda 3 sp25 give them all a look or a try before u commit.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelga View Post
    Are you referring to the 2010 Civic Si? The steering seemed fine for me. I'm pretty sure it's electric too. Seats were quite nice and roomy too, with kickup sides.

I think i'm just most worried that it's going to be transitioned to 9th Gen later in the year... and that the design will change before i've had time to enjoy it. But then again, it's hard to know when that'll happen too. It's also a real downer that there's no sunroof or satnav. Which is weird considering it is clearly visible in this Top Gear video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1nCp...eature=related
    "my mums 09 Civic sport was 39 RRP went to 4 different dealers and none would go below that."

AKA FD2

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Yes, and OP is talking about the FK2 civic

buy a white 1

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Yes, and OP is talking about the FK2 civic
    lol read my 1st and 2nd post then youll understand