Electrical Question

The problem:

I have an EG with b18c7 conversion running a type r ECU.....The person that did the wiring didn't finish the job left window isn't hooked up. I have checked that power is coming to the correct wires and connected all the right wires for the power window switch....tested all wires power is going to the switch and signal is going from the switch to the motor....but still not working???

Question 1...When you put the window up should it send a signal to both wires going to the pw motor or just the one ?

Question 2...there is only 1 wire for the indicator but the EG connector has 3 wires going to the indicator....It was soldered to some other wires which weren't getting any power so I stupidly connected the wire that had the power for indicator to them and now none of my indicators are working....I suspect that might have blown a fuse.....can someone advice where the indicator fuse is located?.....is there a way to test the hazard fuse? I will be getting a new one today just to be sure..

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    the wiring of the ecu should not of effected the power windows,

Q1 power should go through one wire and out the other depanding on which way the switch is engaged.

Q2 hazard fuse is No.10 in the under dash fuse box. pull it out and see if its blown
    DR HONDA pit crew

Thanks for the help mate....ended up being the window lock switch on the drivers side and a fuse

Quote Originally Posted by digler View Post
    the wiring of the ecu should not of effected the power windows,

Q1 power should go through one wire and out the other depanding on which way the switch is engaged.

Q2 hazard fuse is No.10 in the under dash fuse box. pull it out and see if its blown