Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra

Question Speaker Size for a DC4 1993 Integra GSi

Hey guys, new here , but a regular at Skylines Australia (SAU) and just purchased my partner her first car, a Honda Integra GSi.

Now one of her first requests was to replace the stock sound system that comes with the GSi. I've already got a headunit in there, now all i needed to figure out was the following:

1) Front Speaker size ( i guessed 6.5 )
    2) Rear Speaker size (i also guessed 6.5 )

Just need confirmation guys, also i just want a straight swap as i will be mounting components in the front and coaxials in the rear.

Tried searching for some generic model specific information, but was unsuccessful, so please forgive me if this has already been archived.

Thanks in advance!

mrxtc

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    rear is 6 inch but sometimes some brands and have a different 6 inch to other so the best way to tell is to take out your speakers and take them to the store of where you will purchase new speakers.
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    there 6inch specifically not 6.5
    But you can easily force in a 6.5inch

Components btw have big magnets on the back.. so might run into small problems there. Best off take some measurements buddy.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    you can fit 6.5" front and rear, may need spacers for the front.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.