Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need help on buying a Vti-R, Type R

Starting this thread as i am really struggling to fine them. Bout to get my P's, 15 grand in the bank, want to spend 13 max max(for a Type R)

If people could help me look around, or know any1 that is selling one of them.

Looking for Something around 150000ks or less, Doesnt have to be facelifted Model Vtir

where you from?

there is one in vic and one in NSW u could get for 13k and plenty of vti-r's for under 13k..
    NHB DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/search.php?searchid=997616

these are the vtir's for sale on this forum, search through here...
    i dont think you'd get a clean typeR for 13k

wow this is exactly the same story as me haha, im gonna monitor this thread closely, but theres a type r for sale $11000 but paints fading and stuff, hard to find a type r in this price range ay.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    13k would be a lot to pay for a vti-r but too little for a Type R. So spend a bit less on a vti-r and save the rest for mods or save a bit more for a Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    na2 typeR
    So your not interested in an EGB18cR ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    lots of stuff
    if you want a type R for 13k it's gonna be a high mileage example.

imo that's a good price for 12k... as long as u get it checked by racq because i doubt you will know as much about cars when it comes to them and the 150-200 pricetag is worth it in the long run
    NHB DC2R

By RACQ you mean Roadworthy Cert

Yeah sort of, you can get them to inspect your car. And they give you a slightly detailed sheet saying what's wrong with the car.or any leaks etc status of things you would way to know.
    NHB DC2R

How much does it Cost? They would defs say something about the ride height but that is easily adjustable cause the car has coilovers