Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic b18c
    like as in for the engine bays? cause the engines bolt straight in and ive been told that the EG & EK civic + DC2 integra all have the same engine bays?

I most certainly agree, i dont know why anyone would spend $300 on a piece of aluminum pipe with an injen label. Could even go to an exhaust shop, tell them the exact diameter and theyll make you one for like $100. or you could DIY. ive got a k&n pod that im happy with cost me $45, its not like your expecting a huge power increase so why spend a crap load of money
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

guys a pod or piping cannot increase your power at all. It can only raise the power curve perhaps alittle. Dont worry.....while on the dyno this isnt that impressive it should make your car feel quicker ( IE more useable mid range plus noise = win lol )

^^^ Yes! it'll prob give you like a fraction of a kw lols. Some people after playing video games like Forza will delve into the world of car modding thinking an intake will give them an extra 4kw
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    ^^^ Yes! it'll prob give you like a fraction of a kw lols. Some people after playing video games like Forza will delve into the world of car modding thinking an intake will give them an extra 4kw

Actually a Race-CAI in Forza3 gives me like 11KW

hahaha, that games so much fun but the mods are ridiculous
    DEEFUFF 4LYF