Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    BLKek - which dealership did you call and what did you ask for... ask them if they have yellow!!! plzzzzzzzz

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Southside, I have to call them again tomorrow, I forgot to get the Vin (I can get this easy though, its on file at Gold Coast Honda <- car is serviced there, I'll also ask if they have any lip kits) and colour code off the car, PM me yours to and I can kill two birds.

Even if they don't have my colour I might just get them and repaint them...

Quote Originally Posted by EK9
    dat rear lip on the silver one is da ctr one... oem of course

if u want lips, oem looks great, esp on 99-00 ek's... and u can't go past the fit and quality.
    cheers!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Can anyone confirm if any of those pics I've posted are AUDM fitted accessories?

Reason, to get the CTR grille OEM I need a Chassis number of a "CTR", which got me thinking, if I'm looking at a CTR add on kit then maybe the kip kit that I'm looking at is not the one (AUDM) that my honda dealer is refering to....

Anyone have a CTR chassis number???

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    huh?? y would u need a chasis number to get parts? you mean like EK9 (ctr), EK4 (civic vtir hatch), EM1 (civic vtir coupe)??? sorry i dun understand u...
    all i thought you would need is the year and model... ie 96-98 or 99-00. since your car seems to be a 2000 EK civic hatch, just ask for the kits for that year model.

and do aussie honda dealers stock ctr parts? wouldn't have thought so.

anyways, try contacting some of the traders on here as i've seen genuine oem ctr grilles for sale, and i'm sure someone can get ctr lip kits for you.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Why don't you get a EM1 (Civic Coupe VTi-R) grille? Isn't the EM1 grille same or similar to the CTR grille?

I think the EM1 grille will fit onto your 2000 EK hatch.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    huh?? y would u need a chasis number to get parts?
    No, actual vin numbers, Honda asked for mine to source the correct part/s, assuming that's how they have them on file.

Once again I have no idea which part belongs on which car, so little help is appreciated, I think I want the kit on the black car posted, not the CTR lip kit.

I dunno, too many decisions...

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    huh?? y would u need a chasis number to get parts? you mean like EK9 (ctr), EK4 (civic vtir hatch), EM1 (civic vtir coupe)??? sorry i dun understand u...
    all i thought you would need is the year and model... ie 96-98 or 99-00. since your car seems to be a 2000 EK civic hatch, just ask for the kits for that year model.

and do aussie honda dealers stock ctr parts? wouldn't have thought so.

anyways, try contacting some of the traders on here as i've seen genuine oem ctr grilles for sale, and i'm sure someone can get ctr lip kits for you.
    HondaR is talking about bringing in CTR front and rear lips but nothing for sure at this stage.

you may be able to order CTR lips through dealers if you have the vin number(yes the full number) but I would hate to think what they would want for it. They quoted me $600 for coupe car mats since there’s none left in Aust and they have to import them.

By the way don't bother quoting the EK4, EM1, EJ8, EG4 stuff they don’t understand those. I was looking for EM1 rear lips and the guy said that the EM1 code was useless all it told them was it was like saying its a commodore or falcon i really wonder about people that work in honda spare parts. they don't really know there product at all.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Why should they know the product when we do all the hunting around and give them a number to punch into a computer. I used to work for a Holden Dealer and you hardly ever saw the parts guy - I got the feeling that most of the mechanics there had higher IQ's than those in management (and the mechanics could take a joke)....