Buddy club short shifters

Hey guys,
    Well I'm looking at buying a buddy club short shifter for my dc5r. Although, I've seen a second hand one I was thinking of buying. My question is, do the buddy club short shifters wear out or anything considering it is second hand?

Thanks,
    David.

Can people give a review on these aswell??
    Like what they think of them etc??
    What they good for, what arent they good for and so on
    Thanks =)

Sorry to hijack bro

hey guys, I was also just wondering if anyone knows where to get some cheap/good/realiable shifter bushings. Strut King bushings I heard were extremely good? anyone want to clarify this haha.
    thanks.

bump....

want to know too anyone help?? bump

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Ive heard its one of the best bang for buck mods. Im pretty sure ive read IEVAQ8 had one on his dc2r and loved it. Have had one sitting in my room for the past year. Scared to put it in as ive heard of synchros going from gears being slapped hard ect..
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    got a mate with a one of these on his dc5r, nothings gone wrong with it yet its prob been about a year that its been in

Buddyclub, B&M and Skunk2 make some of the strongest shifters ever. I don't think you have to worry about them snapping on or anything, they aren't like the cheapo eBay ones.

For shifter bushings, Energy shifter bushings would be your safest bet. I just installed them in my car and the throw is very smooth and direct. You'll see a major improvement over the normal rubber ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Energ...Q5fAccessories

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    you'll only get problems if u drive like a dick head with these (trying to shift as fast as u can and grinding gears)

if you drive properly and full engage the clutch and make sure its fully in gear b4 letting the clutch out its all fine.

ive been using a 2nd hand shifter B&M shifter for 5 years now and been to a few track days and have not 1 problem with my gears.
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

That's right, drive normally and it'll be fine.

what about those revo racing dual bend short shifters?

what about those revo racing dual bend short shifters?