Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude

Post Front Bumper off hinge

Hey

i had a crash along time ago in my 3rd gen prelude understeering to the max n the left front wheel crashed into the gutter at bout 40 - 50 km/h. Caused bout 1800 $ damage requiring control arms needing to be replaced, suspension cross members. etc....

The thing is i got that all fixed but the body has somehow moved. The bonnet of the car has shifted towards the right, due to the crash and was rubbing against the right hand side lights.
    The left headlight has a bigger gap now between the bonnet and the light, and on the right headlight, the gap is closer and is rubbing against the head light.
    The front bumper on the left hand side is starting to come off.
    Im just wondering how do i fix it? The bumper isnt broken, it just seems to be off a hinge or something.

Ne ideas that u guys can give me a hand with be appreciated ? cost involved etc

Thanks
    Jason

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Sounds like more than the panels that need alignment, possible chassis twist too

-az

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Accird Euro
    Is it kinda like this?

If it is then it's just not connected to the side clips.

Click on this link

http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/PreludeManual/

Go to the body section and go to the front bumper section and it shows you how to take your bumper off and hopefully fix your problem.

looks like my bumper lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Accird Euro
    ^^ Who says it isn't? Oh BTW don't look outside yet, give me some time to run away with my heavy a$$ camera. lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    thanks yeah looks just lyk that picture. Thanks for your help, that manual rocks