Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok since you have the pics attached above then i may answer yr pm here. blue pic on the right is pre faccelift Absolute JDM model and the ebay set is for JDM pre facelifte M type model which is our AUDM model here. Absolute model has pre-cut foglight housing and even comes with foglight. the M model has to cut fitting the ebay set. presume yr 07 AUDM model is facelift model with LED tail light. so i'm 99.9% sure the pre-facelift model foglight bracket is different to ours unless you modded to fit which is possible.

so how to install our foglight? you have to cut the foglight oval shape on both side of 1 piece OEM air dam grille (thats how you describe) then fit the bracket with foglight from inside. once installed then you fit the foglight bezel by using the cover on yr left hand pic. far left is the bezel uses without front lip, middle is for with Modulo front lip installed and far left is for JDM Absolute model which is not applicable here unless you have swapped front bumper.

a installation manual shows clearly how to install the foglight and all of us here are DIY. so you can ask any family men here again if further info is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    ^^^ that's a long way to say you bought the standard model....
    hey, would you mind??

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    thanks guys..still waiting mobil1 to send me the manual..
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

^^ oh, i have a JDM version if you like to read Japanese

looks at the manual again and realise i mixed up the installation procedure a little bit, the foglight bracket should attach to front bezel with air grille in between.
    Last edited by AusAccord; 22-02-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    and far left is for JDM Absolute model which is not applicable here unless you have swapped front bumper.
    heheheh....

Ok bro DMX, I will scan this weekend and email you, sorry been so flat out at work.

Finally some ODC activity again in this forum.

^^ you are not alone. found a pre-facelift silver RB1 in Sydney swapped the JDM bumpers as well not never have a chance stop/chat with the owner.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    ^^^ preface lift swap? Might be aka_NSX's friend.
    Old man that drives slow cars

doubt she is....

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    heheheh....

Ok bro DMX, I will scan this weekend and email you, sorry been so flat out at work.

Finally some ODC activity again in this forum.
    that's ok bro, will wait.
    while i'm still looking the "suitable" generic fog :-)
    i might still keep the original bumper, since i don't want to 'touch' this family car (only 17"wheel, may be fog, and may be 2din gps :-)
    so i still tryin' to get the fog bezel size of cl7, w203, and what is the other one, i forgot ???
    hopefully, the size is suitable for rb1 FL, and do little bit of custom bracket/positioning.
    anyway, all still in draft plan.., definitely will update :-)
    Last edited by dmx; 24-02-2011 at 08:46 PM.
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    ^^ oh, i have a JDM version if you like to read Japanese

looks at the manual again and realise i mixed up the installation procedure a little bit, the foglight bracket should attach to front bezel with air grille in between.
    AusAccord can u send me a copy of the instructions again.
    Old man that drives slow cars

^^ need a reason haha

BW says annual leave and now gone to Yahoo