Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by integragsi96 View Post
    you will need to roll the rear guards...need atleast 195/55's for stretch.
    need a camber kit aswell to get them to fit in the guards
    Cheers dude, appreciate the response!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    ^ Nah, wrong.

They fit easily on a dc2 with factory camber arms and a 205/50/15 tire. A minor roll in the rear helps, but front will fit fine.

EK requires 3mm spacer on the rear to clear the upper control arm, EG/DC fits fine with no spacer.
    EXACTLY what I wanted to hear. Alex you're a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR;2955353
    Spot on Alex,

just tried these rims on this morning and they fit very well. But for me to have a flush look the tyres need to be abit more bigger, I tried on 195/45, flush look 205/50.

offset is suited for dc2s. no need for aftermarker camber arms on these.
    How did they look? 8inch without having to 'make' them fit, cant think of anything better!

Quote Originally Posted by lil_foy View Post
    As Alexx said they fit mine, I had his old ones on my dc2 with rolled rear guards and 205 50 15 ku36 and they had heaps of clearance.
    Excellent mate, thanks for the response. PLEASE post up some pics, cant think of much better! 8" without having to do major mods (camber/stretch) sounds great! What you running now?
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Excellent mate, thanks for the response. PLEASE post up some pics, cant think of much better! 8" without having to do major mods (camber/stretch) sounds great! What you running now?
    I'll see if I can find any photos, was a while back now.
    I'm running 16x7 +29 br pro n1's atm, alex wanted to try them on his car actually, hence the swap back then.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    anybody got photos yet
    im glad you didnt put the sx lip AND that one on or itd be like yo dawg i herd you liek lips, so i put a lip on yo lip so you can lip while you lip

Didn't wanna make a new thread and this one's pretty close. I'm wondering whether 215/45/15 and 225/45/15 will fit on an EG without rubbing rear UCA with these in 8" +36.

225/45/15 and 205/50/15 pretty close in terms of diameter but since 205/50 leaves less than a pinky sized gap to the UCA, 225 might be too much?

I want to get as fat as possible but prefer a 45 profile over 50 cos don't want the car to sit like gay height... if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by charliebrown; 16-06-2012 at 02:38 AM.
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    I own an Engine
    Didn't wanna make a new thread and this one's pretty close. I'm wondering whether 215/45/15 and 225/45/15 will fit on an EG without rubbing rear UCA with these in 8" +36.

225/45/15 and 205/50/15 pretty close in terms of diameter but since 205/50 leaves less than a pinky sized gap to the UCA, 225 might be too much?

I want to get as fat as possible but prefer a 45 profile over 50 cos don't want the car to sit like gay height... if that makes any sense.
    I'd use a 1cm spacer if going 225, if not 215 fits no problem.

I had to get my guards rolled out to use 225/50/15 regardless if I was using spacers or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    Teg
    What about 15x8 +32mm w/ 225/45/15 on stock height and setup/ slightly lowered dc2r?

Any idea if it will scrub or poke? NOT for stance btw so needs to fit without unnecessary camber.

Cheers
    All Motor

Member Array
    Car:
    I own an Engine
    I don't know what you mean by +32mm sorry, if you're referring to the offset 6UL's only come in +36.
    You'll need the guards rolled if you want to run 225/XX/15 with 6UL's, with or without the spacers.
    On full lock you might scrub on the inside without spacers.

Honestly it depends on alot of things such as just how lowered is it, how much give you have with your suspension, do you have a camber kit at all (i.e a proper camber kit not some stupid hellaflush fitment piece of crap).

If you want to bolt the wheels on with no problem at all and no modifications stick to 215/XX/15.

Member Array
    Car:
    Teg
    Quote Originally Posted by Wru View Post
    I don't know what you mean by +32mm sorry, if you're referring to the offset 6UL's only come in +36.
    You'll need the guards rolled if you want to run 225/XX/15 with 6UL's, with or without the spacers.
    On full lock you might scrub on the inside without spacers.

Honestly it depends on alot of things such as just how lowered is it, how much give you have with your suspension, do you have a camber kit at all (i.e a proper camber kit not some stupid hellaflush fitment piece of crap).

If you want to bolt the wheels on with no problem at all and no modifications stick to 215/XX/15.
    Not 6ul, they don't come in 5x114.3.. talking about slTE37 specs, yeah thought guards would need work no problems. Only lowered slightly and only necessary camber, would be spoon n1 coils or something decent. got the answer of a mate who's ran similar specs, Cheers anyway.
    All Motor

Member Array
    Car:
    95 dc4
    Hey guys I'm looking at getting a new set of rims and i was just wondering would -1 on the front and -2 on the rear be enough camber to fit a 15x8+36 rim with a minor roll on the rear guards running a 205/50/15 Tyre on a Dc2 without any problem