Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux

Lightbulb Seat Warmer Switch Light

Just noticed the other day that the passenger's one is out. The light that shows High or Low warming works but the light to show the actual seat icon is gone. What kind of bulb is it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    The lights a little screw in ones that are mounted on a plastic mount, they basically unscrew from the heat warmer button on the side. I've looked in many places for this but to no avail, or u can just go to honda and get it from them.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro Luxury
    I had the same problem. I checked with Honda about it, and the quoted me a $58 bulb replacement fee, ridiculous. You can change these yourselves, need a screw driver to undo the actual seat warmer switch and grab the bulbs of bunnings or any other electrical store, even Honda if you wish. It is quite simple to complete.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    guy can you post some pic on how to remove it i have the same problem but my it on the driver side

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    Yeah follow this guide and stop at the part where they remove the gear shift surround and disconnect the seat warmer wires: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yP3YGCtQ_I

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    hey man i got to the stage of disconnecting the seat warmer wires and unscrewing the component...but than im left with this rectangle thing. im assuming the light bulb is inside it but i dunno how to get to it. Anyone know how to?