D15/d16. Headers fit a d13???

So i just got a eg3 as a daily. Want to do a couple of basic things to it, first Would be an exhuast system. Was wondering if the headers for the d16 will fit a d13??
    Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    Pretty sure they wouldn't. Don't evan think anyone makes headers for them. Don't mean to sound like a dick, but somethings are really not worth the time and effort for Smaller Hondas
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.

Yeah figured. Its just a daily that i wanna make sound nice and look clean.
    I will just get a ebay catback haha

The ports are the same as are the studs - true , that a d series header (any !) will actually initially fit your d13. But there maybe alignment issues with the sump and the secondary runners. Trial fit away !

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    Just work on body and like style it how you like with some nice rims and make it neat like you said. Maybe a good cat back might put your ears to rest?
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    pulling numbers out of an unbeleivably small engine is very satisfying - check out my build thread

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-s-Civic-Ferio

N*Power headers off ebay will fit - you may need to have them adjusted to clear the sump but that wont be a problem for any competent exhaust shop
    mine didnt clear my UR Front Lower brace so my mechanice just put the oxy on them and lifted them a couple of millimetres to clear it
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680