Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hill climbs

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRhydah View Post
    Get some more courage late braking and shift into second i think you can piss in a quicker then 55 second. Does look like a pretty scary track to be going flat out though, i thought lakeside was ballsy.
    Yeah its a different track hey. All the corners have things you can hit on them and they now have strange bumps and change in camber on the road. Apparently its been getting worse and worse the last few years. The the root system and soil must be moving under the track. If your not smooth then have the chance getting a wheel off and having a big moment. But if your only smooth you won't break any records. I attack it aggressivly a few times and had a few near miss's, but got away with and dropped the times

Where did u see the splits?

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    On the mg car club website

Link? I cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    That is a really wide track. You look like your doing some break neck speeds. Usually in car footage looks a lot slower than you are really going, but that looked fast!
    Thanks buddy, yer I always try drive 110%, sometimes scary haha
    Will b doing another hillclimb next month on a narrow track like the one you just did.
    Congrats on your result.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Oh I found them. Mine are all pretty progressive

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    i did haunted hills in my dc5r and it was epic! finally a circuit/event that suits hondas
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    i did haunted hills in my dc5r and it was epic! finally a circuit/event that suits hondas
    Man great to hear, did you get any footage? Man I hope I can make it to australian titles there this year.. Fingers crossed
    Last edited by intacivic16v; 09-04-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    if you guys ever go to haunted hills let me know ill come spectate since i only live 15mins away

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Does anyone know when the australian titles are on down there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Vibe-S & EG9
    Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    finally a circuit/event that suits hondas
    Yeah, I know, it's good to do an event where the little Hondas are consistantly up there in the top of the results.

Got any times for your DC5R?

The top left corner on the haunted hills hill climb was pretty hair, I ran an practice with the MR2 Australia club not long ago. Luckily there was no casualties, the year before was a bit of metal carnage with some cars still off the road.