Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    mayybe..lets see mang
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Sounds like I'm in, they recon there might be an entry list up on the mg car club website late next week

Sweet will check it out

Hoping the weather is fine for this weekend. Weather reports have been all over the place

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Yeah I recon, it's not the safest track in the dry let alone the wet haha. Last time I was up there watching an evo worth over 100k rolled over 5-6 times, totaled it

Hey I noticed there is a honda civic on the entry list is that u? Im number 77

Heres a vid of me at a hillclimb in W.A.
    I mounted the camera to high so the damn rear view mirror is in the way haha
    My car is setup for circuit so it was way to stiff for this hillclimb with the car not being very compliant on bumps and crashing around alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGbiN...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by Cooker; 30-03-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

That is a really wide track. You look like your doing some break neck speeds. Usually in car footage looks a lot slower than you are really going, but that looked fast!

Track also made me think its the kind of place youd have to watch out for koalas lol

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    that tracks really flat too but the looks from the video

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

most hill climb videos look flat, because the camera is always pointing to the front of the car