Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hill climbs

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    Hey I noticed there is a honda civic on the entry list is that u? Im number 77
    Yeah that's me I'm in pit 57, not sure what car number, fingers crossed 28. Hey any idea what time everything kicks off on sat?

Ur number 287. need to be there for scrutiny at 10am sat, runs start noon. Runs start 8.30 sun but if your car leaves the event sat night it needs to be scrutineered again sun morning, doesnt say what time but I would assume another 2 hrs earlier again. I will be there early sat morn to walk the track and absorb as much as I can being my first time.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Yeah that's exactly what I was going to do to. I've raced there once 8 years ago when I was just starting to race. Should be a good weekend

Photos and videos can be found here

Well done Brian, very good time. You matched the same time as the XU1 and I said to dad, what do you think about that? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Yeah cheers, was a good event. Very sketchy in the wet though haha I was a bit edgy on my run after the mini hit the tree haha. Congrads on improving ever run, awsome time for your first time there and on street tyre's. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's times

Oh btw, I think your tyre gauge might be off, I checked when I got home and I had about 39psi all round

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Dam that means I was running higher tyre pressures than I normally do... Not sure yet but I think my quickest time was 49.3, with a missed gear.. Dam it I was devoed when I did that lol, I may have got a 48 otherwise..

Yeah, u looked quick. My pb was 56.17 hoping for a 55 next time. I would b happy with a 55 with my stock setup on street tyres.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Get some more courage late braking and shift into second i think you can piss in a quicker then 55 second. Does look like a pretty scary track to be going flat out though, i thought lakeside was ballsy.
    FIGJAM

I didnt get out of second gear until after the finish line. First corner stays in 1st gear, and I was braking pretty late, locked the wheels a couple times.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Yeah i just watched the in car.. must be that its such a narrow track is is deceptive.
    FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Civic track car
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    Yeah, u looked quick. My pb was 56.17 hoping for a 55 next time. I would b happy with a 55 with my stock setup on street tyres.
    Man you will get a 55 the next time there. That's a great effort on road tyres and a stock car well done. I had a look at the splits and that missed cost just under half a second ... Haha. I bloody would have got a 48.. Haha dam it.