Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC2R Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R

DC2R Badges

Some prick decided to lift both my front and rear badges from my DC2R tonight at Shoppingtown and leave a nice scratch while doing it.

As I only want to replace with OEM, no knockoffs, does anyone know where I could possibly get AUDM red H badges other than a dealer? I know JDMConcept has them, but they want $190. From what I understand JDM badges are different sizes and won't fit? What about EUDM? I had a quick search in here and the for sale area but couldn't find anything definitive. I would prefer to be sure before blowing away money.

So shattered that scum idiots who have no respect for other peoples property would do this. Makes me really angry, I wish I caught them doing it.

Member Array
    hey dude, im after a set too as mine came with fake badges when i got the car. supposedly the owner changed it because the original badges turned pink.

im quite sure as long as you get the ones for dc2r it would fit. might be worth checking with jdm concept/ jdmyard though.

let me know when you're getting yours we might be able to get some discounts =))
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    190 for badges? fuk me dead
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    its more from honda
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    yeah, don't go for knock offs man... they are made from cheap plastic and they go pink! Also holes don't fit. I had somebody knock off mine as well, and i got knock offs from ebay. I regretted it straight away and got myself some originals

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    yeh some mthr fkr took from my car recently too..

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    got the front one here $50 if you want it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    Garry Warren Smith in Oakleigh where I normally get my OEM parts from want $124 for the front and $165 for the rear, and they would have to get them ordered in.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I'd take it as an opportunity to debadge it. Get the holes bogged and sprayed for the price of the badges, and go clean! :P

Sorry to hear that, though. There are some disgusting ****s out there. Just be glad it was only the badges.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    It just doesn't have the same look without the red H badges on them Thought about it for a bit.

Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    The rear badges are the same for both the AUDM dc2r and JDM dc2r.

It's only the front badge that is different. (shaped differently to sit flush against the Jdm bonnet and the Audm front bar)