Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Talking aftermarket exhaust for accord euro ??

Hi all,

I did a search before i put this up so im hoping no one gets angry at me, ive been looking for an exhaust system (muffler/catback/system/anything!!) for accord euro and cam up with didly until i found this website,

granted the systems are for the Accord TSX, but im thinking how much different can they be ?? hopefully the link below takes you to to where i went, i also did search for accord euro and they only have the coupe/vti at this shop,

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/view..._Systems~.html

I know people will say you get better performance gains from a single muffler and all that but i still like the coolness facter and a little extra kw is all im looking for at the moment !

anyway what do you guys think of this link, good/bad?? should i go ram my head against a wall ??

If you have a better website/listing/thread which deals with this, post it up here, so when i do a search for accord+euro+exhaust i actually find something !!

Cheers guys/gals !!

cheeers
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself

Wink

also has anyone fitted an aftermarket muffler/exhaust yet?? feedback / comments on ease of installation / type of installation would be great.

Cheers
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

I have Fujitsubo Legalis R,

They make good sound, nice and deep, doesn't drown at highway speed.
    But KW gain is very little.

Very easy to install, take off the old system, whack on the new one, job done. No more than 10min job.

Question

baboo
    thanks for the info, i only just found it today and didnt know if the accord euros had easily removeable exhausts...thanks for the info mate, how about other people ???? did you just do muffler change over or full system??

so would i be right in saying the tsx stuff pretty much bolts onto our euros??

cheers
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    go for a one sided exhaust, taht will save u excess weight
    eg 5zigen pro racer for cl

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo

Very easy to install, take off the old system, whack on the new one, job done. No more than 10min job.

How much did that cost and where did u get it?...
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Comptech makes a System as well 775 US and shipping which works out to 400US so approx 1500 AUD landed.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Hey Baboo, do your back passengers get annoyed with the sound the legalis produces?

PK, Costs roughly the same as the Comptech system, you could order through any good performance parts importer. There should be a Fujitusbo distributor in AUS, I forgot who.

The exhaust is louder at first few weeks of installation, now after few months the sound has somewhat mellowed a lot.

no passenger dare to complain, you either shutup or get out...LOL

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    PK, Costs roughly the same as the Comptech system, you could order through any good performance parts importer. There should be a Fujitusbo distributor in AUS, I forgot who.

The exhaust is louder at first few weeks of installation, now after few months the sound has somewhat mellowed a lot.

no passenger dare to complain, you either shutup or get out...LOL
    I rang a place toay they quoted me $1600 fitted so will look into it when I have the money. Also looked at the TSX forum they said the Fujitusbo exhaust was quieter than the Comptech so will probably go that way.

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works

Baboo have u got pics of ur Fujitsubo Legalis R on ur euro??

Would like to see what it looks like on a euro...

The exhaust were designed for EURO with bodykit.
    so the 2 tips hang a bit lower to allow rear lip to be fitted.

it look kinda strange on my car, but I got used to it anyway