Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Some nice rims your looking at there, but its going to set you back quite alot. Check the traders section in our forum, theyre having a crazy sale at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    Some nice rims your looking at there, but its going to set you back quite alot. Check the traders section in our forum, theyre having a crazy sale at the moment
    yeah it's definately one of the last things im gonna do

hahah fair enough. If you want to save money, i suggest you just buy 2nd hand rims if you can find it. Doesnt make that much difference but a large difference in money.

Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    hahah fair enough. If you want to save money, i suggest you just buy 2nd hand rims if you can find it. Doesnt make that much difference but a large difference in money.
    yeah will take that into consideration thanks man ! but damn if i had those wheels i definately wouldnt sell them haha

try ce28ns as well, they look similar but might be more dearable, one of the most popular rims.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 VTi
    i recommend u buy a Golf GTI instead :P

you'ld be buying the facelifted model??
    would the fd2r kit fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Chun View Post
    you'ld be buying the facelifted model??
    would the fd2r kit fit?
    the 06-08 ones ? it should.

I'm pretty sure that the Type R kit doesnt matter as it replaces the front and rear bumpers. The mugen one does not as fit as its a lip fit and the face lifted models have a slightly different shape.

ohh right
    i still get them confused
    shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    im still trying to find a type r kit within brisbane..

nah 09+

Quote Originally Posted by Chun View Post
    nah 09+
    not really a big fan of the hexagonal taillights, and the earlier the year the more $$$ and all they changed was the taillights and a darker tint for the headlights ?